Sign in to follow this  
Allamagan

I saw it on Youtube....(youtube thread)

Hi there, welcome to the SOL's unofficial youtube thread. Whenever we feel bored we know where to go...we youtube right? you youtube, I youtube, so isn't it a good idea to share them all in one place (here) ...cool innit? so any youtube video(s) that you find it hilarious, funny, not so-funny, informative or aMUSTsee vid why not drop it in here @ I saw it on Youtube thread. All in one place :D

STOIC   

^I went to same school with a similar wrestler.This guy also was a limbless wrestler and the most "feared" man on campus.I remember him appearing on Oprah and CNN. I used to feel sorry for the guy, but then I realized how he turn his adversity into advantage.

B   

Thank you for stating this needed thread. Its amazing no one thought of starting such an excellent thread where people can share youtube clips and where we can have a collection of youtube clips. I would however suggest we keep the quality of the thread high only by posting valuable videos.

that last video really upset me B, being the sinister guy i am i can tell you some seriously bad shit would have happened to that cameraman. the terrorist comment was the one that broke the camels back for me.

These two stub1d cunts wanted to make it worse than it already was. And blame all this on this headless father who cant just go!

A blue dressed conservative pensioner couldn't help but beat another innocent red dressed labour pensioner. The labour granny at least tried to fight back but lacked of great courage :D where is the Lib Dem granny dadkan ha kala qabatoe mise waxay sugeysa kii soo baxa the winner!

granny purse fight