Holac

Is Puntland dead?

Holac   

With so many blows, the latest being buylection of Deni, I am just asking the question laga wada xishoonayo. 

Stopping printing conterfiet  money, stopping khat TRADE, all noble but where will New revenue come from?

DENI faces huge challenge,  Alla ha u sahlo.

As the resident Puntlander on SOL I shall bite, but Mudane Holac, for me to engage  you gonna have to give us alittle more substance. 

Now give it another go —and kindly, this time, elucidate your question further. How do you mean dead? oo yaa xishoonaya?

Holac   

Xaaji, piracy is a crime. Don't call me a criminal.

Tillamook, you are still in the xishood mode. The question still stands.

Puntland under Gaas was dealt with a double-whammy. On the one hand, Puntland was coming off the crazy money highs from Pirate haydays, when Faroole and Sons made millions of cash  from their organised criminal syndicate. 

On other hand, Mogadishu's economic clout was eating away Puntland's lunch as far as business is concerned in South and Central regions. 

49 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

On other hand, Mogadishu's economic clout was eating away Puntland's lunch as far as business is concerned in South and Central regions. 

It is very true, a lot very entrepreneur people with money  have moved to Mogadishu

galbeedi   

Xaaji,

Hilac is from Yugoslavia , if you know what I mean.

On the other hand we do not want to know where Holac is from . He is a good judge who can comment wisely on issue with intelligence. I wish no one knew me where I hail. 

mystery is good thing in SOL. 

galbeedi   

By the way, Puntland will only go down not up, because this new guy has want to start everything from the scratch.

Even Farmaajo knows that  despite some disagreements, C/weli was friend to the federal government just like he was with Hassan Sheikh.

The Reer Mudug always shoot straight, but the Reer Bari will play under the water and Farmaajo will find out soon the mistakes he made.

gooni   

Galbeedi

Aqoon beeleedkaagu shaki wayn bay i galisay, ma la hubaa inaad "Awdal" ka timid?

inta badan reer bariga dagaalkooda lama garto waa noocyo badan yahay gacan ka hadalkooduna waa yar yahay.

Reer mudugna markuu ag maro waad ka garan kartaa wuxuu damacsanyahay.

Farmaajo hadduu reer mudug yahay way is fahmi lahaayeen C/wali balse nasiib wanaag waa reer anzaloti.

La dhaqanka reer barigu shaqo sahlan ma'ahan.

Farmaajo hawl badan baa kusoo fool leh markaan akhriyay qaabka ninkaan wax u bilaabay. 

Tan xasan sherkh

Xasan sheekh mustaqbalkiisa siyaasadeed wax macnaa maleh, aragtidayda,mana filayo inuu galgal fiican ku yeelan karo gobolada sababtu maxay tahay?

Shacabku wuu kala garan karaa daacad iyo danayste gobolkuu doono ha joogo.

Haddii masuul lagaago dhigo shaqaale shirkadeed ama wasaarad qosolkaaga lama tuso wax qabadkaagaa la tusaa.

Ka warran hadii dal dhan laguu dhiibo oo intaasoo sano burbursanaa?

Dhoola cadayntaadu soo dastuurkiisa ma baal marsana?

Xasan sheekh intaasaa lagu bartay sidii doono haloo dhigo

Waxbuu isku waday federaslka, goboladu ma didsanayn way is jeclaayeen bitibiti. 

Wuxuu daciifinayay federaalka dhexe, asagoo danihiisa gaarkaa wata, madaxda goboladana waxaa usoo baxay timo aysan lahayn oo dhib badan u keenay shaqada dawladda dhexe ee hadda jirta.

Samafal   

Holac what made you say that? No balbalaadhi meesha wax aad uwado?

Puntland is peaceful except the stand off in Tukaraq, the ecenomy is not booming but is doing OK ( by the way it is not booming anywhere else either). The new president is trying to insert new energy and enthusiasm, but faces a lot of challenges specially how faces Tukaraq issue. 

So that is why we don't understand where is your question headed.

Tallaabo   
10 hours ago, galbeedi said:

I wish no one knew me where I hail. 

mystery is good thing in SOL. 

Adiga your emotions betrayed you 😊

Holac may be your favorite candidate did not win the election. Seriously that is Xaji Xayraan's motto for the past few years. On the contrary Puntland just get renewed with new leadership. there will more more emphasis on internal good governance and we shall see what Deni accomplishes.

Galbeedi's opinion of reer Mudug vs reer Bari is just geeljire talk. I don't think he understand the dynamics of Puntland politics. Dr. Gas lost big because of internal issues such as corruption and Tukaraq. Deni will concentrate on human development such as creating jobs instead of infrastructure. I beg to differ, Puntland will only go up and that is far from dead.