Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Shisha

Nephissa   

Somerican, perhaps you know it as 'shisha bar?'

Aykutubey, haven't tried it with juice. Smoked maybe three times, and didn't like it. Qamarji qamarji baan iskula ekaaday. :D

dawoco   

It is very surprising to see the liberal views most seem to have on smoking shiisha. I would have guessed that most would be against it, never mind admitting to trying it out.

I feel like i have been left behind in the century when walking past such cafe's were considered a risk to one's reputation, let alone going inside it. What is the allure of shiisha?

Bess.   

peer pressure.....wanting to be like others, assimilating.....since women smoking in our culture is still a taboo.... :confused: ....i personally don't get it.....

Salma   

^^^ I guess nowadays nothing is a taboo anymore

People will smoke anything to end their lives slowly: tobacoo pipes, cigar, cigarettes, shiisha,,, whatever.

A man with yellow teeth, bad breath, dying lever black nails, black lips and coughing like an old man with weak ammune system, is that a Charming man??!!! And in the future he might die because of lever/throat/lung cancer.

I hope for smokers to wake up early and quit smoking before it quits their lives and the lives of those who around them.

Nephissa   

There is no ONE WAY to live life, and I see no reason to limit your options just because you'r a woman and society expects you to behave a certain way.

Cultural biases run pretty deep! But thats another topic.

dawoco   

So par-taking of the frowned on and unhealthy habits mostly exhibited by men is a liberation of the feminine being and demolishment of deep running cultural bias?! :confused:

dawoco   

lol@bee, i am sure it is. And by all means, i'm not judging ppl, but i must admit that i was scandelized to read the easy going revelations in this topic.

I am still afraid to walk past a somali owned maqaayad, for fear some eedo will see me and report my "edab daro" to the family, so don't b surprised by my unfashionable reerbaadiyo-nimo icon_razz.gif

^ No worries. :D

There's prolly a reason for its popularity tho, so you might like to at least try it before knocking it. The cappuccino flavour comes highly recommended. ;)

Mafia   

I didn't know we have that many alcoholics here! keep up the good job....at least, you ladies feel liberated by smoking shisha

BOB   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Does anyone here like Shisha? Do you have your own Hookah? How often do you do it?

What flavours do you like? Ever tried it with juice instead of water?

Yeah i do smoke it every weekend when me and my friends get together and talk about the finer things in life like MILF's and of course football not the American version though and my favourite is the Apple.

i think you should come by this weekend Bishaaro and take a few puffs with me and see how much you will enjoy it. ;)

Peace, Love & Unity.

Yes I do it and I am loving it.

Orange and Lemon mixed together is my Fav

Banana

Grape and

Apple with Jasmine ohhh the wonders......

I think am Shishaholic

I do it every weekend ....a weekend without it is trully painful...

Puffs and then Puffs more blows it in circles and then hmmmm am hitting the wonder zones

Nephissa   

Yeah i do smoke it every weekend when me and my friends get together and talk about the finer things in life like MILF's and of course football not the American version though and my favourite is the Apple.

i think you should come by this weekend Bishaaro and take a few puffs with me and see how much you will enjoy it.

I was about to ask you to define MILF, but I looked it up instead and I don't think I'll post the definition. redface.gif

Devil, you! Who knows what you might do, after few puffs. :D So, No Thanks.

PS: Is there a such thing as DILF?