Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

This topic is for ciyaal xamar kaliya

Born in Bilaajo Carab( alot of yemenis)....moved to the north and came back to live in Yaaqshiid near Shalaymo Buntland and Theatre Ladane, Hotel Guled.....went to School Ziiyow, later transfered to Yaasin Cismaan...i was in 4 grade when da civil broke out....It was exactly da first day of our midterm exam.I was smile.gif da exam was cancelled but than :( as war started to unravel.

later

Haashim   

Originally posted by Haaruun:

was born and raised in KASABOBOLAARE close to carwada........man O man, aawey ciyaal xaafadeydii BRONX(taleex) , ciyaal AFRIK,.....i missed dheyladii Bar FEER FEER iyo caano warshadeedkii biibitodii FARO GAAB.................I can't take this, I'm 'bout to cry so later

Haaruun, just come down little bit to baar KAAH and XAA QABTAA, by the way CASA POPOLARE are the majority here, commonsense, araweelo, ashwaq and others, FARO GAAB biibito to shaneemo **uun :D

RAMADAAN KARIIM TO ALL

Saabir   

First of all I wont say I'm Ciyaal Xamar!! 'cuz I'm a grown up man!! smile.gif .

I represent Wadada Airport-ka,buuloxuubey and CASA POPULARE behind Shaneema NUUSH :D

Rock's chick I think I saw u in that Fast-food in KM5 smile.gif (just a joke)

Those were the good days!!!

Silent_Guy

Loyan   

Dadka Xamar sheeganaaya oo haddana xaafadaheedana aan kala aqoon ma iska aamusaanoo! Yaaqshiid... Bakaaraha dhankiisa LOL Maya Tiyaatarka iyo tabakaayo madow dhexdooda! Waa kaa dhuujiyey! ;) ... "Aboowihiis isbitaal Banaadir aan ku dhashtay NOOH!" :D

Na'iga Miskaayo aan ak mi'id, faaxadda Naafoole, dijka rawshadda lihibka Jaaxi Maajac dagaashiisa!

Nabad iyo Caano

lol   

T O W F I I Q ...............Filsaneey beenta dhaaf.... urtooooooooooooy!! :D

Indhadeeq Mad luv sista.. missed ur **** !!

zoom   

Hodan,KM4--to be exact Opposite Banaadir Sare.Abdi rashid mosque...

My best friends dooli,ilkacayaasha,cabdirixmaan eelay,baana barwaan, dhagaweenayaasha etc.God bless them all.

Yeah tarabuunka babe!

Jamster   

Though not born in Mogadishu, I lived all my childhood before la'iga soo raacdeystey.

Ciyaal Bakaaro! Jidka Sodonka.

Hadaad taqaaniin:

1.Afdheere

2.BulBul

3.Cargo

4.Cumar Cooyeey

5.Seybuuko

6.Cumar daafedey

7.Ilmo Sheekh Daahir- Mustaf, sucaad, Aamin, Sundis Yareey....

8.Ilma Maxameed Jaamac

Those are my locals!.

ALLA LOOK WHO IS BACK, forumka saake markaan imaaday waxaan is lahaa ala urka maxaa waaye ileen noisy Hibo aaku jirtay smile.gif

Good to see you back sis.

peace.

saud   

i was born and raised in Madina...LOL! near the siliga America haven't seen many people from Medina. What's going on. Representing Medina to da fullest. ;)

Curly   

Hey this is soo tribalist! :mad:

Not everyone's from xamar and you shouldn't hate like that! :(

What about all us Somalilanders? smile.gif

Big up to Burco!!! smile.gif

Other than that i can't believe all of you lot were born in Somalia, half the people i know where born in the uk and middle east like myself...But i've visited Burco and Hergeysa and Ber bera oh and shiek! that was an experiance and a half! :D

Rahima   

Born in Isbitaal Banaadir (like my best friend, quiet a coincidence)

Lived in War dhiigleey, Hawlwadaag and then finally moved to Huruwaa.

Life was good back home :( , inshallah we can all return some day :D .

C'mon now Curly_Sue, I don't see any of this as been tribalistic :confused: , no harm in people sharing memories of good old times ;) . And plus, people from all different tribes live in Xamar, its not as you think xabiibti. :D

Ramadaan Mubaarak to all!! smile.gifsmile.gif