Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

This topic is for ciyaal xamar kaliya

IS me again..i was born @ Buulo Eelaay but grow up in Hawl Wadaag..i hope i didn't give too much info maybe my dad is on the net too...and he saying that is my son yeaaaaaah...lol...repressinting Baar aaran near Jamaal cabdinaasir and sheiq suufi, radio muqdisho if u know what i mean..they used to call us ciyaal baraf..lool

I missed Furulaataadii Baar aaran.

Aslaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

Qoslaye   

Qoslaye..st8 from madino...near shaleemo wadajir..da illezt block..ya heard..one!

------------------

Lay Low*

Hibo   

hey hey hey can't believe there is nobody from XAMAR JAB-JAB, we had everything yo, from horse riding, the ocean(kawo), buurfordooley yo'll remember that ppl come from all over xamar to learn kaalafooto(backflips etc.) so if your from close to xamar jab jab near the station or municipals

HALLA FRONT!!!! XAMAR JAB-JAB

Adna   

Hey guys we don't have any body from war dhiigler were you learned how to swim (joke)so,i'm nearby suuqa xoolihii hore ama shineemo Xaawa taako,Ama School fifteen may any where you know i'm there havin funn ari (qaloow)bye

peace and love icon_razz.gif :rolleyes: :cool:

HONEY-D   

I'm from waaberi via liaberia. WoW i guess i'm not de only waaberian around :D;) .I'm sorry to say this but waaberi rules. :cool:

Haaruun   

was born and raised in KASABOBOLAARE close to carwada........man O man, aawey ciyaal xaafadeydii BRONX(taleex) , ciyaal AFRIK,.....i missed dheyladii Bar FEER FEER iyo caano warshadeedkii biibitodii FARO GAAB.................I can't take this, I'm 'bout to cry so later

Reppin' Xamar Jadiid, Between Warshada Taraqa Iyo sigaarka And the Carwo Iidka. Former School Axmed Gurey & Muuse Galaal High..Hangout Spot Shaleemo Xamar Jadiid, And right Behind It Stunt performing "Bacaadka" Outside, where i've earn the respect of the Hood, My Dugsi, Macalin ali, Still got scars from by him..Former school teachers Who whipped me how can i forget'em,

Mr.KhamKhamey And Xabiib from Axmed Gurey.

Holla If Ya hear meh'.

jaaluut   

from shibis, to hawlwadaag, to caaso popolaire to madiino. wooow, that tells iam truly the original xamar dude.

enough about the nostalgia, eventhough i miss qamiirkii baar kacaan, xalwo shariif, iyo baasta bariiladii baar walaalaha, i am not dwelling over the good old days.

from sheikh madar to siidiin nuurxirsi to dhame yaasiin cartan to school siyaad to jamaal cabdinaasir, it was wicked wallaahi. geel laq to sugunto liido to abaay dhaxan to xalane to jaziiro wooooow. afrikada , buulo caraafiil dhinaceeda to geedka jacaylka madiino to dabakaayo madow , it painfull to wonder and go back to the days.

i lost any cohosiveness in my thought when you guys reminded me of the past