Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

This topic is for ciyaal xamar kaliya

Hibo   

why don't we exchange what side of xamar we were born or grew up...just drop a line for the neighborhood you grew up

------------------

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

--Eleanor Roosevelt

Hibo   

i'm repressing waaberi via liberiya....lol

------------------

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

--Eleanor Roosevelt

Salaan...

Hokey. Hodan Cadeey lee. Iskoyska Bakaaraha. Kasoo horjeedka Hawl Wadaag. Xaafada ugu fiican Xamar Hodan ma'ahenoo hee? Yac. Saas waaye, runteey waaye nooh. Hodan beysaani aa daganaa. Buulo Xuubeey maa u maleysaa Hodan. wink.gif

Macsalaama!!

Hibo   

halo to al somali queen ladies on this cypersite and somali dudes.

waa AG oo matalaya Huruwaa, gaar ahaan xaafada SOS... Best place to live in Hormony.. not too populated..like other districts in Banadir. and not to boring.. just what u need as growing up kid and other life catogories.. in mogdisho..

plz holler @ me if u r (ex) SOS-ian..

peace

on love to all Som ppl

cwm1.gif

Buubto   

Huriwaay near to warshada baastada. Dam i missed that place i was also close to soos schools & hospital. that suburb was the best suburb in xamar it was modern & beautiful, nice neighborhood as well. Ax now all gone stack with house commission & gaalo waji canbuusan.

AG

nice to see a huriwaay citizen in this nomad family. Wlc by the way. cwm20.gifcwm1.gif

ARAWEELO   

cwm16.gif

Casa popolare baby. I will invite all of you when we go back with Zab hilib ari iyo bariis. The list goes on: qamiir iyo maraq & calooleey,cambuulo, bun sharuur iyo macsaro. Finale waxaa la cunaa gaxwo xaraar,xalwo sanbuus,qumbo,sisin,shushumoow,i cun kackac,kabaab, macsharo, bajiyo, bur saliid. Did I forget something? if yes please bring it with you before you come to visit. See you @ my place the year 2010.

cwm41.gif