Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Money Transfer

Aaliyyah   

oh my god, so he had a wife back home. maskiin!!

NG I think these women are fairly miskiin, I would have adviced them to go with him every trip he makes to somalia....

Tuujiye   

NG saaxiib somali hore ee waxee u dhahday AQYAARBA AQYAAR BAA KAWEYN, WIIL NA, ADOOGIIS....

Calaashaan aniga aqyaarnimo aan kugu ogaa nooh see camal? 62 aa jirtaa oo wili 63dii ganjeelada kaa celinoose maxaa waaye sheekadaan qaabka daran oo aad soo qortay? inta sano aan inta isla joognay this is the first time aa wax micna dalac bilaash soo qortay!! Aqyaarnimada aan kusiinay haku dheelin waraa..faankuulo waaxid!!!

sharaf aan kuu yeelnay kuulalna waa kuu gilinay mar hore!! markaasaa bajaq nin "matukataa" dheheeso noo soo qoree!!! shiidh fooqul shiiidh!!!

aaway cimaamadee!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

:D:D:D ,,,, Nice story man ,,,

That Xawaalad guy should be fired ,,,,

Reminds me of a story happened here few months back ,,,, a wife of a well-known sheikh came to buy some new furniture for her house. They guy at the shop explained the stuff he has and recommended some nice stuff. He said Hebel (her husband) bought this last week and he liked it.

The woman shocked asked when ,, he said that day so and so ,,, she asked if he is sure about this and he confirmed. She then asked why he came here personally to buy those stuff and he said yeah he was not alone, he came with his new wife and they were preparing for their wedding ,,, :D

The poor guy doesn't know who da hell he is talking to but gave her all the details he knew ,,,,,, Somalis are always talkative :D

Buuxo   

^I dont know how anyone can hide such news from their 'beloved'.Similar thing happened recently to people i know.Aboo heelo secretly married mido laga roonyahey in the same town as his minweyn and managed to keep it as a secret for a year.But the funny & cruel thing is how they found out.The neighbours started to be suspicious after the previously single girl ,managed to refurnish her home and started extra beautification.The curious somali ladies started to suspect their own husbands and immediately knew that this lady must be married to Awtagsiiles(as he was never home) and started to partol the house(AM&PM shifts-no joke) to see which one of their husbands will attempt to enter the house.And they were right ,it was a married-man and first thing they did was say ALhamdulilah that it wasn't their faarax and second call to notify the unfortunate lady.