Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Woman Claims Wii Fit Injury Made Her A Sex Addict

Tiger is not sex addict. the guy was famous for 20 years and had only slept 7 women. Some famous guys 7 women is slow week for them. :D

Tiger wasn't consumed by sex rather cheating his wife. If he were single, we wouldn't have heard of any his scandalous sex stories..

Duco, addiction has nothing to do with how many people one sleeps with it's the number of times or frequencies that matters..

^^^No I am no jelous of the golfer, its just he admitted that he had a problem. He said he could not concentarte anymore, his mind was no longer focused on the game, the money and even his family.

He had a problem, and you boastful men stop wishing for it.

Sex is only good when its done right, like cocain its a hell of a drug, I have been told. :D

Malika   

^laba diina maa iska daysaan raguu haa idhii kaa shekeystee.

:D

Val, perhaps they do need to have a 'male' section waa kuwaan naqaasikii kaa baxee in this thread. :D

^^^I think some of our fine ladies, here are just making excuses to join the great debate. Ladies is this ladies condition beneficial as Gheele believes or a burden as I hold to be true? Give us a clear answer with as little waffling as possible. :D Thank you.