Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

Gobanimo June 1-----July 1

SOO MAAL   

Ameenah

True

I'm usually really sad on these days. Reminds me of how far we are from the walaaltinimo, the pride and tolerance that lead to the 26th June and 1st of July.

BUT, we don’t have another alternative; the only thing is to safeguard our walaaltinomo and somalinimo, and don’t be sad since these days are brightest days in modern Somali history.

I feel enormously happy in Somali Independence Days (June 26 & 27, and July 1) and the Somali Union Day + Somali Republican Day + Somali Nation’s Birthday (July 1).

And I feel really sad in some dark days in Somali history such as (October 21, March 9, January 27, and May 18)

May Allah bless the Somalis of those days and give us the insight to follow their footsteps Insha Allah...

Amiiin

amiina2.jpg

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^^^ aamiin alahayoow.

it is wonderful to see all of us united in remembering SOMALIA.

Ameenah, abaayo dont be sad, this is indeed a moment to remember and celebrate, insha allah one day somalia will be great again!

Pacifist   

Ws wr wb

Don't seem to be negative or anything but just a though. Imagine if all of us had this Somalinimo 365 days in a year and every year and not only in the months of JUNE and JULY. It would not do us good if we only carried this SOMALINIMO only the months of JUNE and JULY.....

I would also suggest this thread to carry on even after these months passing us.

Let the Somalinimo in you take over and lets all be one, after all we are all brothers and sister.

Walaalshey and Walaalkey.

YOU ARE THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW

JUXA as always walashey macaan like my elders say NAAG KUUB ba tahay. And walahi you are trully some one I look up too.

VIVA TO SOMALIYA May ALLAH ALMIGHTY MAKE US ONE AND CLEANSE OUT THE DIVISION BETWEEN US. AMIN

N.B I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF YOU FOUND MY OPINION NEGATIVE not my intention...

FI AMANILAH

SOO MAAL   

whoa! masha'Allah

when was this picture taken? and where?

this i must know!

Salax u diin

Bro it is our Somali capital Mogadishu, I am not sure when the picture was taken, but I believe it is before the Somali civil war began.

Mogadishu.jpg

Samafal   

Good topic Juxa. As the above poster said lets keep this rememberance to the whole year. soomlidu waa dad fiican in nature but time and ignorance is taking its toll. Inshallah let's not just remember this day and month but also lets us pray for our people and country. Allah has the power to turn around this situation we are in and we should turn to him and ask him forgiveness, surely we sinned.

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^aamiin aamiin

ilaahoow danbigeena iyo kii waalidkeenba dhaaf!

hw does bun iyo canbuulo sound! smile.gif

17544790_408a5468ba.jpg?v=0

Daahir Xaaji Cusmaan in Ottawa May 15th 2005 at the first North American Somali Student Networking dinner, which was a success Alhmdulilah.

I do pray for a strong and healthy Somalia that realizes and appreciates its fruits and milk. Let this be a new year for new possibilities InshAllah.

AYOUB   

^^Give me the post code and door number and I'll deliver (signed and sealed of course :D )

^^^^ :D i'm sure you will wid a present added; i'd have, but i don't wanna get hate mails and junk mails frm all the SOL readers, so i won't put up my adress and door number;

pluz the monkey is quiet scary looking to say the least; if only i knew thats wat profiles were for. ;)