Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

UK Nomads : Find your local BNP member

Hey guys this is a mashup that find out which of your neighbours is BNP member..

BNP members..

Would be cool to see which member have the nearest BNP member so far my friend at work have a BNP member that lives 230 yards from his house.

so post the nearest BNP member you got!

Fabregas   

OH MY god, my next door neighbour, wa ino cawa.

(just joking)

I got sum1 a couple of roads away....i thought I would have way more.

This is dangerous. These ppl shouldnt be named and targetted like this.

There is apparantly ALOT in my neighbourhood but I havent had any problems, so long as they keep their opinions to themselves, it matters not.

Abyan   

I know^^

Regardless of their opinion , people should respect their privacy. I mean come on,Their personal details have been thrown out on the internet. No one deserves that.

Cawaale   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

This is dangerous. These ppl shouldnt be named and targetted like this.

There is apparantly ALOT in my neighbourhood but I havent had any problems, so long as they keep their opinions to themselves, it matters not.

I couldn't agree more with what you said there. let them be!. so long as they keep it to themselves. how would you feel if yours were broadcast over the web with comprehensive contact details? its about time they leak some list of names and addresses of muslims who are accused of been extremists.

Btw there's an implication that the authorities are behind the leak!

Originally posted by Aw-Dhubad:

Ibit ka guur meesha. I got 38 within 3miles, I need to move to Southall.

Dhubad, Dont you know that there are many sikh BNP members in Southall? You better move to Scotland, a BNP fri land so far smile.gif

^Hi, Hiraale prodigy. The answer to your question is a deadly yes.

Some of you qaxootis fear these folks because you know they will come after not just the one "sharci" but the weekend sharci that u use across town, the same identity your footlocker boss does not know about yet. Yes xalimo, yes abdi, you have been spotted by the real british nationalist.

I was shocked to read that this group just started to come around to figuring out the somali fradulent activities that existed for ages. Surprising to say, I sent them an emailing offering my services, which means any of you kastuumo wearing, jad chewing xaliimo's and faraxs residing in UK will soon be under the BNP radar.

PS: indulge yourselves in this little piece of news: Leigh BNP meeting Shocked at Evidence of Multiple Somali Identity Fraud(shocked I tell ya)