Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

I am threatened by smart women

Didnt I mention

* BOLD...lol

Ooops Mizz i think i am already some one.

To me you aint nothing but a wannabee of someone else...

silent-sistah: Old men could be relaxing, what are they doing here streeing themselves out~

He choice not to relax and ama make sure that he doesnt! redface.gif

CLOWN: Get back to the Teens section coz you seem to be lost~ smile.gif

GM   

What is smart women? another term for Liberated women?, the ones that we see on catwalks and fashion displays naked and looks all trapped?

I despise any woman who refers to her self as Smart woman or men who think a liberated women are smart women.

NinBrown   

You all got it wrong except the GENTLEMAN,

The Brother just put this topic up i thnik to check how brainwashed the Somalian girls in the west are.

Whats a smart woman? i bet none of the gilrs in here can anwaser that question.

Was your mum a smart woman? go ahead tell me.

Why is it alwaya women have an inferiorety complex?

You see all the wannabe western guys and girls think a smart woman is one who

1) got a degree

2) dresses like the kufar

3) goes out everynite like the kufar to cocktail bars and clubs

4)and basically is westernised..forgot her islamic values

None one can judge anyone and you take ppl at face value......but what u girls need to do is to communicate with the bros...and SHARE a life.

SPOT ON OG-GIRL - i agree. Being smart is knowning your creator and fulfiling your duties. Being smart also comes in different other formats...knowing when to speak and when to remain silent, knowing respect is a two street, knowing that you don't need to insult others to make yourselve look impressive...I can go on and on...

having said that do you still stand by your comments Mr Gentleman :

'I despise any woman who refers to her self as Smart woman or men who think a liberated women are smart women.' ????

I know I must have misuderstood you, why would someone as smart as you - Mr gentleman make such wild accusations? :confused:

As for NIN yaaban, I don't believe you are intimated by smart women, you are suffering from what I call a Mass generalisation of women attitudes that you have come across. As they say a smart woman knows her deen, culture, and respects comes natually...why would those qualities intimate you???

salaam.

Threatened by smart woman? smile.gif I am Taken aback by smart i.e frendilly level headed mature intelligent sisters, but am not threatened.

I am threatened by the competiton for them icon_razz.gif .

Originally posted by Simple Woman:

I am Naag-Yaaban

first the avater thread now this.. loooooooool this is soo hilarious

me tooo

:cool:

Originally posted by Simple Woman:

I am Naag-Yaaban

first the avater thread now this.. loooooooool this is soo hilarious

me tooo

:cool:

Originally posted by Gentleman:

[QB] What is smart women? another term for Liberated women?, the ones that we see on catwalks and fashion displays naked and looks all rapped?

ummm no, that would be a bimbo. who said that bein smart or liberated equated displayin yr body in a sexual manner?really do you not see how ridiculous that is?and if yr argument is that that is what westerners think i suggest you read some real feminist literature instead of watching sex and the city for yr point of reference cause the west is just as sexist as anywhere else, just in different manners.

also, could someone please explain to me how intellect and faith are supposed to go hand in hand if faith is blind? i can understand if you want to dismiss anythin a non muslim says cause of mistrust but...wtv this is becomin a debate.

Ahem..excuse me i don't mean to throw you all off the topic but if your reading this please disregard this post, i just realized that i've been here for a year and a half and i'm still an "alien" so i figured, time to start posting.

bye guys----