Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Garissa

Haatu   

^^saxiib why the hate? If you've been and seen for yourself then I have nothing to say to you. But if you haven't, then go and have a look.

Elpunto: they mostly invest in real estate.

FB: Kupata ndugu waliopotea. Usipashe mimi kama kwamba :D

Pia mimi kamwe alisema Nilitumia wao :D

Haatu   

^^saxiib why the hate? If you've been and seen for yourself then I have nothing to say to you. But if you haven't, then go and have a look.

Elpunto: they mostly invest in real estate.

FB: Kupata ndugu waliopotea. Usipashe mimi kama kwamba :D

Pia mimi kamwe alisema Nilitumia wao :D

Jacpher   

^It ain't hate. The reality of it is that its people, not all but a good chunk of them really shine with ignorance and jaajuusnimo. The only African town I have seen (I've seen many) where ethnic Somalis loathe their own language and people. Yikes. You couldn't find a truer Somali Kenyan than adoon on the inside and Somali on the outside.

Invest real estate in Gaarisa? I hope you're kidding.

^ Garissa is one of the fastest growing cities in Kenya.

Magaalada Kaliya oo Soomaali ay degto aduunka oo 5 laami in ka badan ay maraan. Wabi iyo beerana leh waa Gaarissa.

Stop hating.

Peacenow   

They should ban Somali walking the streets. Everywhere they go they make the place look like a third world with the clothes they wear.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Jacphar:

^It ain't hate. The reality of it is that its people, not all but a good chunk of them really shine with ignorance and jaajuusnimo. The only African town I have seen (I've seen many) where ethnic Somalis loathe their own language and people. Yikes. You couldn't find a truer Somali Kenyan than adoon on the inside and Somali on the outside.

Just because one has once been arrested for not having a kipanda doesn't mean one has the right to bad-mouth an entire community. Adeer isku xishoo and immediately apologize to the good people of Garissa! Generalizing is not a smart method.

Tuujiye   

loooool Zack.. duqaan gaarisa uu wax kasheega ka waran..ilaahoo mee kaneeco qaniinto... Jacpher waa lagaa soo dacwooday awoowe ee hada arji soo qor....

Zack, MMA and nuune ayaa meeshaas maanta qayilaad u fadhiye intaan wacay bee sawir kaan iisoo direen...

11052009TalkBack.jpg

waa xertii nuune oo digrinaayaan lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

The Zack   

Tuujiye LOOOL u sheeg duqa sxb, magaalo dhan inta ku tufo uu rabaa inuu ku baxsado. Suuq mugdi aa lagugu ciijinaa dheh.

LOOOOL@xerta nuune, sxb ninkaas ma cuno miraa, alaabta uu ka helo waxaa la dhahaa Awadaay iyo dabbo-musbaar, waa qaad qaali ah.

Jacpher   

^Was it your uncle that coined, shaw muxuu ka tukan kipanda ma leh :D

Cawaan isla weyn.

Magaalada Kaliya oo Soomaali ay degto aduunka oo 5 laami in ka badan ay maraan. Wabi iyo beerana leh waa Gaarissa.

And tell me none of these 5 laami get blocked in rainy sessions.

Paragon   

^You were misinformed. Laamiyada uu Koore Tuunshe sheegayaa cannot be blocked by rains. Also Garissa has for more than 40 years had a sewage and water drainage system. What floods is the river. Happens everywhere. Intee waxaas ku maqashay? :confused:

Jacphar, sheekoonyinkii maqaaxiyada fadhi-ku-dirirka laysky madadaalin jirey miyaad rumeysatay? :D

War adeer dib isugu laabo xaqiiqda waxba kama ogid e'. Garissa waxa laga sheego iyo waxay tahay waa laba shey oo aan is lahayn. Maantana Garissa aad beey Somalida (oo cid walba leh) ugu ladan yihiinee bal ereygaa deelqaafka ah ka fiirso.

Jacphar Garissa hadmee kuugu dambeeysey horta? Amba weligaa ma ku noolaatey?

Jacphar No need to be insulting and rude, but if I understand you right, I think what you are saying in very ungentlemanly like is if Somalia was awarded the opportunity to unite its lands and people but at the expense of losing or giving up on one region, that region would be NFD and this dusty place called Garissa :D

Jabouti would be close second.

Habo-I guess everybody has some qualities smile.gif