Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Garissa

Haatu   

There is no queue. You simply say "ina Hebel, bal daawadda malaariyadda isii" :D

There is the odd cadaan guy every now and then.

I remember once it was eid and everybody was dressed in their clothes waiting for the salah in the big Masjid (which is only used for eid). After the payer a bunch of us kids spotted some cadaan ladies taking pictures of people praying in the far distance. Us being kids, we chased after them with rocks shouting "Gaasha dilaay!!" :D

Haatu   

Originally posted by Dajiye:

^ That was a gud shot.

@haatu, duke maxaad isku tihiin?
:D

waxaad adi iyo asaga isku tihiin baan ani iyo asaga isu nahay :D

Kamaavi   

^Waaguu Duke Sol ku cusbaa, wadaduu qaaday ayaad haysaa. Gaarisa markii wax laga sheeg sheego dhiiga ha isku kicin uun... :D

STOIC   

Garissa..hahaa...does Garissa express bus services still in business? I remember taking that bus to Modogashe where I went to boarding school in primary school..I got the best education and survival tips of life from there..I still have extended family members that own busienss in Garissa..good to see the city growing!

Cabdow   

In no way is this thread meant to brag or engage in "My dusty village is better than your dusty village"

Well atleast you being diplomatic about it, unlike some we won't mention here! Does 'Qandho & Burcad' ring a bell? :D

Nice picture by the way, thanks for sharing!