Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Yo, why ya all not tell me where DIXON is...I keep hearing that place!

Hibo   

Amean, we at DC yo. niggas there always representin the real shit. No fake life. Dixon people look fake.

Hibo   

Dixon is located in Toronto,Canada. Toronto has a large somali community about 95,000 to be exact. It is a beautiful city. You should come check it out sometime

k9aa9   

haha.....i don't think so to the last poster...that place is a bad full of somali ref. ....don't be expecting us to believe in that...cuz i went there once and i couldn't in that think that were tellins as the "faanis" somali t.o..........as i heard...

piis

Hibo   

DCrep why would you care where Dixon is, if you think it's a stupid place??!

Others

Dixon isn't a bad place. Like any other neighbourhood it has it's good and bad people, so stop being baised.

Hibo   

Salam

Dixon is in Toronto like it was mention and happen to like dixon tis a great place. sadly now tis bieng overtaken by indians and likes but its still the number 1 somali place in toronto. So dont insult it u fools

Peace

unixguru   

I lived in Dixon for about 3 years... I liked it because a lot my relatives lived there too. The one good thing was if there was no lunch at home, you just go your cousins apartment in 370, if nothing at 370 you move onto 390. The other cool thing was you never need a key to get into the building : )

Yasir   

Dixon is the place where we all somali's found a second home. I personally grew up there. I don't understand the misconceptions about Dixon. Trully people say really bad things about a place they have only heared of. Why bring disgrace to your own people. As always somali's will try to ruin everywhere like they ruined their own home. Its a place of hope and it gives somany young namads a sense of belonging.

Hibo   

First of all, many of u don't even know where Dixon aka DC is located, Yet its okay for u guyz to talk trash about it.......plz. Dixon is home to many of US somalians living in Great Toronto. Do per-jugde something u aint sure OF. U could be anywhere aslong as its GOOD to u......its consider HOME sweet HOME leave it at that.

Hibo   

honestly, for all of y'all to hate on DIXON like that is rediculous.....Dixon is a place that brought somalis together......its a community that has been rediculed in the past, but it still stands as a beautiful place for somalis people to florish, and to make something out them self...yes it has been hated on for awhile...but the sad thing is that the hatred is coming from other somalis, not that is the most rediculous thing I've heard in my life time....I'm 20 years old third year student in YOrk Univ. and I'm Glad to say that dixon has been a home for me the past 10 years...SO PLEASE STOP HATING ON DIXON, AND FOR ALL OF Y'ALL THAT WANT TO TRUELY KNOW HOW DIXON IS, PLEASE COME THROUGH AND TAKE A LOOK....AND i PROMISE U'LL SEE THE PLACE I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT

>>>>>>>>>>>STOP WITH THE HATE, AND LETS SUPPORT EACH OTHER INSTEAD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hibo   

wuz up yall this columbus nigaz holdin down na'mean anyway am new in here i only see few sister in here not a lot soo so holla back ya

ayaanick   

Dixon, gave me home, and I will always in my heart treasure that place. It is a beautiful place, that's where I grew up, as a second home for me, so I don't apprecaite when talk trash about it. The Somalis there, ooh my they are my people, and wouldn't trade them for the world!!! I am a dixon baby,,,always and forever....

heavenly   

Excuse me....dis goes to all da niggaz claiming to be somali'z and not refugees....u gottz issuez cuz u denying wha u are....and wha makes u think u better then the rest of the somali'z....so do us all a favour and shut ur trashy a$$ mouth PLZ!!! and i ain't from dixion, im from mississuaga but there are some respectable ppl down in dixion

PEACE OUT..... AND STOOP THE HATING DATS WHY WE REFUGESS!!!

------------------

~*Heavenly*~