That's it...

easy now....

use all pressure....

open your legs wide

and give me all you got can

until you are relieved....

I'm a toilet seat after all

:D:D:D

We all know u spam a lot Jacaylbaro but now u've moved on to trashing this place.

Juje   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Walee dadku waa wada qooqan yahay aniga mooyaane ,,,
:D

:D:D

Isma odhan

Miriam1   

wow.......... where are all the sheikh's? I might be a bit conservative - but this topic should be deleted or atleast some of the above posts should be deleted !

Seriously people - tooo juvenile.

Cawaale   

This place has gone crazy. its sad after 10 years of progress SOL is going down because of Threads like this.

Also Islam bashing has become a sport if you will here in SOL.>>check the last months threads.

Miriam1   

True the forum has changed over last ten years or so, but that's to be expected - with a lot of wonderful and entertaining discussions for not active particpants like myself. But at the same time there seems to be alot of trivial posts by the same people - that take alot of space and regurgitate same oneliner responses. Personally I find any topics promoting some dusty town in Somalia with random pictures of the same old villa to be the most annoying !!!!

Anyway. this one is a true example of delete worthy topics. no offence to the poster.

hm, interesting :D If I were a sociologist, this forum would be an interesting place to study ppl. I've never been on a forum where members are constantly calling out for things to be deleted and people to be banned. It's like you want and need to be ruled by an iron fist.

Miriam1   

LOL ruled by an Iron Fist? Um no - with some level of oversight - which is anyway done - yes - in my opinion the topic is just ... inappropriate. Runs against the moral fabric of this lovely site (moral fabric as I see it heh or imagine it).