galbeedi

Is the world gone mad? Canadian foreign minister greets a run away Saudi teenager.

On 1/14/2019 at 1:49 PM, Tallaabo said:

When the Muslim people abandon the Quran and instead relay on Chinese whisper aka hadith for religious law and doctrine this is what you end up with. Everyone in KSA, Somalia, Pakistan, and many other "Islamic" countries know that if they renounce Islam openly they would be put to death thanks to the books of one Central Asian guy called Bukhaari and his fellow writers of that era. Instead if we followed Allah's law which decreed that there is no compulsion in religion then non of this enforced hypocrisy would exist. 

Tallaabo are you a quranist 

Duufaan   

Talaabo lives in San Francisco, California, you should not ask him, questions related to Islam. San Francisco is the heart, of the liberal world. unfortunately, the city does not have enough children anymore. Schools are closing because of low enrollment. The household with children 16.5%. You just figure out the rest. They are probably defending their lifestyle against what they see a natural threat, in this case, the Muslim conservative family and tradition.

WWW.CITYLAB.COM

Spoiler alert: It’s simply not the case that families with kids have disappeared from urban America.

Tallaabo   
On 1/16/2019 at 4:51 PM, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Tallaabo are you a quranist 

Xaajiyoow I am against sectarianism in Islam so I call myself a Muslim and nothing else. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

Xaajiyoow I am against sectarianism in Islam so I call myself a Muslim and nothing else. 

There are many purist Muslims who fall back on the undisputed-100%true-never-in-doubt  word of Allah in times of uncertainty. As long as you believe the authenticity of the Holy Quran and that Mohammed, Peace Be Upon Him, was the true messenger of Allah, you are a Muslim in my eyes.  

• Thanks 1

Samafal   
On 1/16/2019 at 12:12 PM, Tallaabo said:

No I don't and neither should you 

So considering you adhere to the five pillars of Islam: Towheed(monotheism), Praying. Fasting, Paying Zakkah, Hajj to Makkah.

Now how do you perform the five pillars? For example, the Qur'an does not go into detail of how many times we should pray, how many rak'as each is to be performed. Likewise, the Qur'an does not tell us how much of our wealth we have to pay in Zakkah, how many days we fast and what nullifies our fasting, how we perform the pilgrimage in Makkah and whole lot more that islamic Jurisdiction derives  from Hadith you reject.

Tallaabo   
2 hours ago, Samafal said:

So considering you adhere to the five pillars of Islam: Towheed(monotheism), Praying. Fasting, Paying Zakkah, Hajj to Makkah.

Now how do you perform the five pillars? For example, the Qur'an does not go into detail of how many times we should pray, how many rak'as each is to be performed. Likewise, the Qur'an does not tell us how much of our wealth we have to pay in Zakkah, how many days we fast and what nullifies our fasting, how we perform the pilgrimage in Makkah and whole lot more that islamic Jurisdiction derives  from Hadith you reject.

It seems you clearly haven't read the Quran. Almighty Allah himself said everything we needed to know and follow is in it. So on that account alone we don't need to have anything else. 

Surah Al-Anaam, Verse 114:
أَفَغَيْرَ اللَّهِ أَبْتَغِي حَكَمًا وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلًا وَالَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ يَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ مُنَزَّلٌ مِّن رَّبِّكَ بِالْحَقِّ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ

Say: "Shall I seek for judge other than Allah? - when He it is Who hath sent unto you the Book, explained in detail." They know full well, to whom We have given the Book, that it hath been sent down from thy Lord in truth. Never be then of those who doubt.

Surah An-Nahl, Verse 89:
وَيَوْمَ نَبْعَثُ فِي كُلِّ أُمَّةٍ شَهِيدًا عَلَيْهِم مِّنْ أَنفُسِهِمْ وَجِئْنَا بِكَ شَهِيدًا عَلَىٰ هَٰؤُلَاءِ وَنَزَّلْنَا عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ تِبْيَانًا لِّكُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةً وَبُشْرَىٰ لِلْمُسْلِمِينَ

And on the day when We will raise up in every people a witness against them from among themselves, and bring you as a witness against these-- and We have revealed the Book to you explaining clearly everything, and a guidance and mercy and good news for those who submit.

Samafal   

Tallaabo

I clearly read the Quran Alhamdulillah.      

I would like you to address the specific matter I put to you. 

The verses that you referred to do not address of the specific questions I asked you. Quran explain everything, but does it tell you how many times we pray a day and how many raka's we pray for example? 

• Like 1

Tallaabo   
11 hours ago, Samafal said:

Tallaabo

I clearly read the Quran Alhamdulillah.      

I would like you to address the specific matter I put to you. 

The verses that you referred to do not address of the specific questions I asked you. Quran explain everything, but does it tell you how many times we pray a day and how many raka's we pray for example? 

Samafaloow, if I give you a manual containing all the instructions to build a house for your self, would you go looking for other manuals showing you how to build a theme park, vegetable garden, animal farm, and a zoo around that house? You would consider those other manuals unnecessary, wouldn't you? 

The verses I have quoted above tell you and me that Almighty Allah has given us all the necessary information we need for guidance in the Holy Quran.

Allah Most Gracious tells us in the Qur'an:

Surah Al-Kahf, Verse 109:
قُل لَّوْ كَانَ الْبَحْرُ مِدَادًا لِّكَلِمَاتِ رَبِّي لَنَفِدَ الْبَحْرُ قَبْلَ أَن تَنفَدَ كَلِمَاتُ رَبِّي وَلَوْ جِئْنَا بِمِثْلِهِ مَدَدًا

Say: "If the ocean were ink (wherewith to write out) the words of my Lord, sooner would the ocean be exhausted than would the words of my Lord, even if we added another ocean like it, for its aid."

So Samafaloow if you don't find something in this sacred book, then you don't need that thing for your salvation for the Almighty has no shortage of words to tell us all that we need to be on the righteous path to Him. 

If I am not wrong, our brother Tallaabo justified men marrying each other and supported the gay Iman. I think Tallaabo is a true moderate Muslim ;) That's just dig on the brother!

Personally I don't give a hoot who leaves what religion or who bangs what so long as they're adults and don't force their beliefs and lifestyle on others.

As for the topic at hand, I hope this girl's action opens the flood gate and let them Arab makhabiyas flee like scorn bees. Their government's petrodollar and their fat rich men with twisted Wahhabi ideology have wrecked the lives of millions of Muslims and now the karma is coming back to bite them in the rear.

Tallaabo   
12 hours ago, Gheelle.T said:

If I am not wrong, our brother Tallaabo justified men marrying each other and supported the gay Iman. I think Tallaabo is a true moderate Muslim ;) That's just dig on the brother!

Personally I don't give a hoot who leaves what religion or who bangs what so long as they're adults and don't force their beliefs and lifestyle on others.

As for the topic at hand, I hope this girl's action opens the flood gate and let them Arab makhabiyas flee like scorn bees. Their government's petrodollar and their fat rich men with twisted Wahhabi ideology have wrecked the lives of millions of Muslims and now the karma is coming back to bite them in the rear.

Geeloow you are not wrong for there was a time when I was more Liberal and morally supported the LBGT rights movement. But unlike those who suffer from emotional diarrhoea and lack independent thought I still believe homosexuality(the innate feelings of the human) is as natural as heterosexuality. However, now I also believe this homosexual feeling was created by the Almighty to test those who have it- whether they succumb to Satan's temptations or fear Allah and patiently persevere. As Allah said:

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 155:
وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُم بِشَيْءٍ مِّنَ الْخَوْفِ وَالْجُوعِ وَنَقْصٍ مِّنَ الْأَمْوَالِ وَالْأَنفُسِ وَالثَّمَرَاتِ وَبَشِّرِ الصَّابِرِينَ

Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere,

Surah Muhammad, Verse 31:
وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُمْ حَتَّىٰ نَعْلَمَ الْمُجَاهِدِينَ مِنكُمْ وَالصَّابِرِينَ وَنَبْلُوَ أَخْبَارَكُمْ

And We shall try you until We test those among you who strive their utmost and persevere in patience; and We shall try your reported (mettle).

I think those who are born homosexual have a great opportunity to patiently persevere and get the vast rewards and blessings Almighty Allah promised those who are righteous and patient, for Allah is with the patient. 

Allah Most High said:

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 153:
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَاةِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّابِرِينَ

O ye who believe! seek help with patient perseverance and prayer; for Allah is with those who patiently persevere.

On the other hand, Geeloow you should not be indifferent to sinful evil deeds whatever they maybe when they take place around you. 

Allah the Exalted said:

Surah At-Taubah, Verse 71:
وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتُ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاءُ بَعْضٍ يَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَيَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَيُقِيمُونَ الصَّلَاةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَيُطِيعُونَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ أُولَٰئِكَ سَيَرْحَمُهُمُ اللَّهُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another: they enjoin what is just, and forbid what is evil: they observe regular prayers, practise regular charity, and obey Allah and His Messenger. On them will Allah pour His mercy: for Allah is Exalted in power, Wise.

Surah At-Taubah, Verse 112:
التَّائِبُونَ الْعَابِدُونَ الْحَامِدُونَ السَّائِحُونَ الرَّاكِعُونَ السَّاجِدُونَ الْآمِرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَالنَّاهُونَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَالْحَافِظُونَ لِحُدُودِ اللَّهِ وَبَشِّرِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ

Those that turn (to Allah) in repentance; that serve Him, and praise Him; that wander in devotion to the cause of Allah,: that bow down and prostrate themselves in prayer; that enjoin good and forbid evil; and observe the limit set by Allah;- (These do rejoice). So proclaim the glad tidings to the Believers.

So Geeloow, in order to get Allah's mercy and blessings you should enjoin what is good and forbid what is evil. I am not saying you should go around harassing the LGBT community but what you should do is remind people of Allah's law, mercy, and punishment.  And the Muslims should fear Allah and not make the lives of the homosexuals even more difficult. Instead the the Muslims should have empathy for the homosexual people and understand their difficulties and suffering.we should encourage them to be righteous and patient. 

Tallaabo, thanks for knowledge you shared with us and the clarification of your  veiws on this issue. You are always calm and very reasonable person specially when dealing with controversial topics such as this and the clannish ridden discussions of SOL.

Tallaabo   
On 1/26/2019 at 4:41 AM, Dahireeto said:

Tallaabo, are you not with Col. Caare in Puntland. Lol

Col. Caarre is enjoying his moment in the limelight, so let the brother indulge.

Samafal   

Tallaabo bro listen to brother Nouaman and also I would  sincerely advise you to seek guidance from Allah as I think you are good hearted but going on a wrong path about this. May Allah guide you and me and the whole Ummah, and prevent us western fitnah.

Tallaabo   
On 1/29/2019 at 2:43 PM, Samafal said:

Tallaabo bro listen to brother Nouaman and also I would  sincerely advise you to seek guidance from Allah as I think you are good hearted but going on a wrong path about this. May Allah guide you and me and the whole Ummah, and prevent us western fitnah.

Thanks for the dua walaalo, may Allah bless guide us to the path of salvation. 

I have seen this video before and I am afraid it offers nothing new. It is the same flawed arguments put forward by all the believers of hadith. Just look at the inscriptions behind Mr Nouaman and any pure monotheist wouldn't fail to see how Almighty Allah's name is reduced to an idol put beside another idol of a human being even in the mosques. This is despite Allah telling us:

Surah Al-Jinn, Verse 18:
وَأَنَّ الْمَسَاجِدَ لِلَّهِ فَلَا تَدْعُوا مَعَ اللَّهِ أَحَدًا

"And the places of worship are for Allah (alone): So invoke not any one along with Allah". 

Even the very first ayah mentioned in the video is taken out of context!! I normally like Nouaman's dacwah work but on this occasion I don't agree with his message. 

Allah best.