Sign in to follow this  
Shacni

What is up with online relitionships?

Shacni   

I have met so many men online and they all sound that they don't want girls from where they live. Is it because they lie or not get long with them?. Also, what can happend if some one gets married to a man that she met on the net provided they both are muslim and somalians? I don't know, help me out with smart words.

Young   

Hey Nomad if u want help with this issue, I think I can help with that by saying don't talk to anybody if u don't trust him/her. Meaning the people are believing some people are having good and outgoing beleves while other's not. I believe that if you do that you'll have more friends than u ever thought you would.Each week I make a new friends over the net, and I try to spend time with them. We are not all best friends, but our friendship keep growing because we treat others how we would want to be treated. We are just there for each other. My friends are one of the most important things to me, and I want to show them taht being therre for them and being their friend.

Obviously I haven't gone through the bad people who like to cheat and tell the other one what he/her is not. I hope my answer will help with u r past question.