Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

Why girls lie to their mothers about where they have been!

If I ask u the same question, why mothers lied to our grandmothers ?

This is just obvious coz there're things ur parents do not have to know and instead u lie to them, coz from girls side telling her mother she's on date hurts more than a lie. Plus don't forget that parents have a feeling that ciyaalkooda date, they don't care as long as u don't let them know.

Hunguri   

Cambaro smile.gif ,

R you sure JB did not PM you about me ?? looool. Ninkaan JB ah khatar wuxuu ku yahay Raggana dooda ayuu la wadaagaa. Hablahana PM ayuu wax ugu qoraa. Anyhow, Hadaan intaa kaga gudbo Kaftanka. JB, is the one who invited me to SOL, and he trained me in posting and showed me many Demos. Xaqiidii Cambaraay, ninkan Abaal wayn ayuu igu leeyahay smile.gif . By the way, Hafner! Saxiibow. Why do you crush every topic. Bal Cawradan iyo samaankan. Hablihii ayaa Qaati naga taagan markaasuu hadda Ayeeyoyinkii u yeedhanayaa. LoooL, Saaxiib "Oodi siday ukala sarrayso ayaa loo kala guraa" Let us finish the girls issue, and then "boys". About Gmothers and Mothers, I should say " Jannadii Udgoonee, inta idanka eebahay Loogu furo Albaabada ilaahay ha inaga dhigo" LooL (Ogoow Hooyo Nuuraay) Allaw hooyooyinkeen inoo daa !!!!

Pujah   

^^waar niyow waxbaa kaa qaldan...hoyadaaba uduceene wiilkada hooyadiina waxbaad kasheegaysaa...

does that make sense to you :confused:

Hunguri   

Puja !!!

R you a mother with children??? are you married ??? Only then will you be qualified the post of a Mother!!! Otherwise, you are a girl not a mother or a woman either ways. I know the difference b/w a mother and a girl. My topic is about girls not mothers. (Respect Respect to all beloved G-mothers and mothers) smile.gif Kasoo jawaab suaashana !!!

PS:-

Waxba igama qaldana walaalo ( No Personall attack)

Pujah   

Originally posted by Pujaa:

] ^^What do you suggest that they bring the BF home?...
little white lie doesn't hurt anyone as long that privilage is not abused.

That is what I have to say about your lil topic here and if its not clear to you refer to the above post by hefner.

Hunguri   

Puja,

There is a Somali saying, which says (Nin Daad qaaday Xunbo Cuskay ). You posted this yesterday and the 3rd page of the thread is turning with flames smile.gif . "How may I Please help you" !!!!!

Pujah   

You can start by respecting women.

I'm just trying to figure out the point your trying to make here, is this just for the hell of it or are you hoping to get some insight as to why anyone would lie to their parents? Is it not obvious to you that one of the major reason is to protect their parent's feelings :confused: parents have this image of their litle girls and boys and don't necesarily need to know what they get into.