Duufaan

Puntland election losers want their money back.

Duufaan   

Guddiga dib usoo celinta lacagihii laga qiyaanay Musharixiinta oo Garoowe looga dhawaaqay + Xildhibaanada oo …

January 10, 2019 | by Saciid | 0 

FacebookTwitterGoogle+Share

Midka Mid ah Murashaxiintii Lagaga Guulaystay Doorashada Madaxtinimada Puntland Ayaa Magacaabay Gudi Kuwaas loo Bixiyey (GLKKC) Gudiga Lacag kasoo Celinta Kuwii Cunay.

Xubnaha Gudigani ka Kooban Yahay Ayaa Loo Xilsaaray Inay Lacagta kasoo Celiyaan Xildhibanadii Lacagta ka Qaatay Murashaxan isla Markaasna aan u Codaynin.

Murashaxan Gudiga Magacaabay ayaa La Sheegaya inuu Halkii Xildhibaanba Siiyey 50 Ilaa 70 Kun oo Dollar Waxaana uu Qorshihiisu Ahaa inuu Wareega Horaba Guulaysto Laakiin Ma dhicin.

Gudigan ayaa Si aan Ganasho Ama Qarsoodi Lahayn Ula Xidhiidhaya Xildhibaanada Waxayna Ku Wargalinayaan inay iska Soo Celiyaan Bahashii Faraha Badnayd.

30 Ka mid ah Xildhibaanada Puntland ayaa Laga Soo Celiyey Lacagtii ay Qaateen Habeenkii Doorashada ee Murashaxaasi Siiyey.

Warkan oo Markii Hore La Moodayey Been abuur ayaa Xaqiiq Noqday Kadib Markii La Aqoon saday Magacyada Gudiga La Magacaabay.

Dhanka Kale Qaarka mid Ah Beelaha Puntland oo Maanta Shir ku Qabatay Magaalada Garoowe ayaa Ku Baaqday in Cidii Beesha ah ee Nin kaas Lacag ka Qaadatay Lacagtiisa ay u Celiso.

Arrintani oo Ah Dhacdo ugub Ku ah Siyaasada Somalia ayaa Caawa Si Wayn Looga Hadal hayaa Magaalada Garoowe.

Waa Markii ugu Horaysay ee Taariikhda Siyaasada Somalia La isku Qabsado Lacag Laaluush Doorasho

Duufaan   

This is a good idea. According the information I got the winner spent four millions. But, most of others except ALI CIISE who refused to pay money although he is rich, spent a lot of money with zero vote in return. It is time to shame these Xildhibaan.

Mr. Jebiye earned his money in America and he didn't want to lose it that easy. It was gentleman's agreement to return the money if the MP found better offer. Return the $50,000 if Deni offered 95K.  It is a simple demand I think.  

34  X  $95,000 = $3,230,000

Even though the above figure says 3 million, a candidate is in good shape to be elected if he lands in Garowe with 2 million dollars in his pocket, because the package sometimes is not cash. You gaurantee a position instead of giving cash. 

It is a farce!

galbeedi   

We all want to pursue this road. all the money from other candidates must be returned.

This might apply for the incoming 2021 contest in Somalia. These MPs must be exposed and their names published. Further more, a special government presenter could investigate and laid charges. C/weli should appoint an investigator and arrest Faroole the crook.

It is easy to find. Check the Hawala banks and other. You can't have a nations where milliuons change hand without the banks and institutions reporting.

This Puntland election might be a place to start for a larger reform in Somalia. We need to trace  the Saudi, UAe and Qatar money once and for all. 

11 hours ago, galbeedi said:

We all want to pursue this road. all the money from other candidates must be returned.

This might apply for the incoming 2021 contest in Somalia. These MPs must be exposed and their names published. Further more, a special government presenter could investigate and laid charges. C/weli should appoint an investigator and arrest Faroole the crook.

It is easy to find. Check the Hawala banks and other. You can't have a nations where milliuons change hand without the banks and institutions reporting.

This Puntland election might be a place to start for a larger reform in Somalia. We need to trace  the Saudi, UAe and Qatar money once and for all. 

it was all done thru Mobile apps, watch 3rd place candidate Farah Ali Shireh busy negotiating and reselling his MPs.

it is bad.

Duufaan   

I saw one Xildhibaan account, posted on whatsup account. The names of payees was all their. It simply tells who sent you the money, the amount they sent and the total mount. It sad because at this point it is legal. Gaas paid a lot of money too, I do not know if he going to ask back. It was money from Somaliland too, several  hunderads thousand through Sanaag east and Sool, attended Ali Ciise election. The new Vice President got chunk of it and rest went northern xildhibaano. 

Corruption is everywhere but the problem with Somalis is the lack of sophistication and political acumen.

They need a mechanism where people feel empowered but in reality those with the most resources decide the outcome, think  of Koch Brothers, Soros, NRA, AIPAC, etc.

2 hours ago, Duufaan said:

I saw one Xildhibaan account, posted on whatsup account. The names of payees was all their. It simply tells who sent you the money, the amount they sent and the total mount. It sad because at this point it is legal. Gaas paid a lot of money too, I do not know if he going to ask back. It was money from Somaliland too, several  hunderads thousand through Sanaag east and Sool, attended Ali Ciise election. The new Vice President got chunk of it and rest went northern xildhibaano. 

Can you post that here for us to see it please?

Qofkii kumanaan doolar halkii xildhibaan ku bixinaayo in loo codeeyo, expect that candidate to spend his first few months in office to get back his spent money fast.

But those candidates don't have proof that qofkii u codeeyey iyo kaan u codeynin. Waraaqaha magacyo kuma qorneen. Baydhabo xulashadii ka dhacday, it was said xildhibaanadii codeynaaye qaarkood sawiro ayaa laga qaaday with waraaqda ay u codeynayeen iyo qofka ay u codeyeen inteenan ku ridin sanduuqa.

19 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Qofkii kumanaan doolar halkii xildhibaan ku bixinaayo in loo codeeyo, expect that candidate to spend his first few months in office to get back his spent money fast.

But those candidates don't have proof that qofkii u codeeyey iyo kaan u codeynin. Waraaqaha magacyo kuma qorneen. Baydhabo xulashadii ka dhacday, it was said xildhibaanadii codeynaaye qaarkood sawiro ayaa laga qaaday with waraaqda ay u codeynayeen iyo qofka ay u codeyeen inteenan ku ridin sanduuqa.

100% true, president will spent next few months repaying the loan, most money came from companies.

Tallaabo   

What is the point of asking the MPs in Mogadishu and in Garowe to cast their votes in a secret ballot when everyone knows that their vote is for sale? If I were one of those MPs I would have conducted an open auction for my vote and sold it there and then to the highest bidder. 

1 hour ago, Tallaabo said:

What is the point of asking the MPs in Mogadishu and in Garowe to cast their votes in a secret ballot when everyone knows that their vote is for sale? If I were one of those MPs I would have conducted an open auction for my vote and sold it there and then to the highest bidder. 

Everywhere in Soomaaliya saas ayaa ka jirto. Those xildhibaanno, whether in maamul goboleed or in dowladda dhexe, paid and bribed on their way to be a xildhibaan. Whether they paid odey dhaqameedkooda jufada hoose or kuwa soo xushay ee lafahooda ka tirsan, they paid, sometimes borrowing. Marka they are indebted in deen, which they need to pay quickly. So their votes are for sale for those musharaxiin. And those musharaxiin, many of them borrowed in order to run for kursiga. They too need to pay back quickly if they succeed. It is corrupted cycle.

Tallaabo   
On 1/14/2019 at 12:38 PM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Everywhere in Soomaaliya saas ayaa ka jirto. Those xildhibaanno, whether in maamul goboleed or in dowladda dhexe, paid and bribed on their way to be a xildhibaan. Whether they paid odey dhaqameedkooda jufada hoose or kuwa soo xushay ee lafahooda ka tirsan, they paid, sometimes borrowing. Marka they are indebted in deen, which they need to pay quickly. So their votes are for sale for those musharaxiin. And those musharaxiin, many of them borrowed in order to run for kursiga. They too need to pay back quickly if they succeed. It is corrupted cycle.

Sad but true