Duufaan

Marka success

Duufaan   

Few days  ago, I got call from Marka, a place I never seen, even been close to. It was from cousin serving the SNA, division 14.  a new created division and one of few divisions more represented national demographics. They seems doing good job. The government needs to create more divisions like division 14 and get rid of all clan melesia with name of national army or even regional army associated clan system. It will probably take a time and effort but it should be the national strategy.

Dalmar1   
50 minutes ago, Duufaan said:

Few days  ago, I got call from Marka, a place I never seen, even been close to. It was from cousin serving the SNA, division 14.  a new created division and one of few divisions more represented national demographics. They seems doing good job. The government needs to create more divisions like division 14 and get rid of all clan melesia with name of national army or even regional army associated clan system. It will probably take a time and effort but it should be the national strategy.

Masha'Allah 2 Great Generals Progressing the Somalia Army to a new dawn, may Allah guide and safe guard them to success.

OD-640x480.jpeg

The young guy on the Left is General Odowaa Yuusuf Raage the Supreme commander of the Somalia armed forces/Abaanduulaha Ciidanka Xoogga Dalka Soomaaliyeed.

The man on the Right is the Major General G/Sare Xasan Maxamed Abuukar Xasan Jaamici Taliyaha ururka 26Aad iyo 14Aad ee guutada 6Aad ee Ciidanka Xoogga Dalka, the commander of Shabelle Hoose.