Sign in to follow this  
FatB

sick of down under

BUKURR   

I do know down under, but never went there, its for newbies, now we're not talking about the same thing I believe, but just wanted to clarify you need more words on your post so nomads can follow you!

Originally posted by GDwonder:

you need more words on your post so nomads can follow you!

speak for yourself man, we follow what he means just fine :D

BUKURR   

Originally posted by grasshopper:

quote:Originally posted by GDwonder:

you need more words on your post so nomads can follow you!

speak for yourself man, we follow what he means just fine
:D
Here comes the grassshopper to kill the joy, asbax waaxid go shop for your grass.

FatB   

the weather was terrible last weekend, -hail, seriously the most useless form of precipitation

Strange. I've been thinking about Australia the past whole week. I'd love to visit. Heck, I'd even love to move there in the future. Sick and tired of United Kingdom, to be honest.

Wow I just checked flight times from Australia to Singapore, Tokyo and LA and, yeah, I think I'm happy where I am :D

Seriously, talk about isolated. I always thought the rest of Asia was just a few hours away.

FatB   

things wrong with melbourne, four season in a day! not sure weather to wear a rain coat, shorts or a jacket - as i type this the weather has changed from a beatiful warm saturday moring to cold and raining like mad! Lack of culture, there is only so much italian or greek food one can eat before u give up on the idea of going out, at least now we have some chinese and indan places poping up, but even of them u get get sick of

pasty white women thinking its exotic having a black guy by ur arm, and wats the deal of somali hijabies in the middle of a lupe fiasco mosh pit but wont even look up when u say salamu calaykum?

Oz   

Originally posted by fatboy:

the weather was terrible last weekend, -hail, seriously the most useless form of precipitation

fatty, Australia is a huge country, if the eastern side is bloody freezing/hail/raining etc..Western Australia is still dry and bloody HOT. We are two weeks in Autumn and still the Summer hasn't passed us yet. Great! Still wearing quarter pants and a wildcats T.shirt. :D

Yeah Go Wildcats.

r530314_3009735.jpg