Sign in to follow this  
Nas

Overall whose the best Rapper or Rappers in Mali Pplz??

Nas   

I aint seen any catz that can flow floetically except this nigga that resides in Harlem projects. Word iz born, He's droppin mixtapez soon watchout for DaPoet One luv keep ya Ears to the Streetz

posted by Nas

Word iz bo®n(d), He's droppin mixtapez soon watchout for DaPoet One luv keep ya Ears to the Streetz

LoooL :D:D word up hommy loooL :D:D

asxantu

LANDER   

lol...yo Illmatic don't pay attention to them man, they from UK and other places where they allergic to baggy jeans and thangs and every "farax" looks like a metro sexual with them extra tight pants :D . Ngonge didn't wanna have to expose you like that dog, but you know what I'm talkin about don't front ;) . Anyway man I'm a check for this dude, if your from Harlem I'm guessin you know of Immortal Technique, right now revolutionary pt.2 is mos def my top album, it don't leave the play list.

Krupt33   

The best rappers are my grandpa and his wife if y'll aint heard of them ooohhh y'll str8 up hatin on them.. watch out for them ama 4real....

pshhhh....he ain't nuthing compared to my homie. havent u heard the guy 4rm londoon yet....he got record deal..im telling ya he is gonna be big 4sure ..he is gonna be working with Bad boy entertainment company....know who that is? Pdiddy

theres no truth to the above paragraph..Istaaqfurullah...

nafta   

^^^ :D:D ...u trying to measure up huh...leave them hun...they don't know what they're talking about

"dey be cha'in bare breeze na mean"....did i say that right? redface.gif

anyways...forget rappers...its about the soul singers nowadays...and to be honest i aint seen any somali dudes that's worth listening to and

somehow when somali people try to sing in english, their voices leave much to be desired...u know what i mean?

So try to keep it to your own language, if your still sh!t...then god help ya

peace and bariis :D