Che -Guevara

Villa Somalia is happy, only Madoobe left

3 hours ago, Dabrow said:

Nothing but insults and projections from you. I never once said that Farmaajo is family pet or anything you are trying to insinuate. Even if you remove Farmaajo from the picture no president can remain in power in Jubbaland and ignore Gedo region. You might not believe that or ignore that but that will be reality.

Just because you believe Gedo is more entitled than the other provinces of Jubaland does not make it so, son. 

gooni   

Apo

Siyaad barre allaha u naxariisto

Hadii lagu eedeeyo inuu dad somaaliyeed dhul siiyay ama dejiyay waxaadan garanayn sida xaal dhaqankiisu ahaa

Buurdhuubo waxuu ku aasaasay barakacayaal ka yimid galbeed waa wadnaha gedo haday maanta yiraahdaan qabiil kalaa iska leh way ku khaldan yihiin hargaysa ilaa jalaqsi ilaa raas kabooni somali baa leh

Ujeedkiisa waxaad ka garan kartaa inuusan ahayn qabiili, ee uu ahaa soomaali

Baardheere haddaad adigu leedahay maxaad u leedahay anigaa iska leh? yaa kaa raray? goormaad ka guurtay?

Berigii dagaalada sokeeye, dadku qaxay yaa ina cumar jees dadkii wadada ama dariiqa u galay asagoon fahamsanayn ujeedada dagaalkii usc.

Waxaa u tagay odoyaal waxaana loo sheegay in dagaalku uusan ahayn in la badelo siyaad barre iyo nadaamkiisa oo uu dagaal qabiilaysi yahay, wuu fahmi waayay.!

Hadaba wixii "rag"ah, la dagaalama oo ha la nabad geliyo dumarka iyo caruurta ayadana waa fahmi waayay.!

Aakhirkii waxaa fahamsiiyay usc markii ciidankiisii xabadda lagu farooriyay ayagoon wali caanihii afka saarin.

Sodon sano ka dib raadkii axmad madoobe yuu ka muuqdaa iyo taageerayaashiisa wali waa faham waa iyo garan waa iyo anigaa iska leh.

7 hours ago, gooni said:

Apo

Siyaad barre allaha u naxariisto

Hadii lagu eedeeyo inuu dad somaaliyeed dhul siiyay ama dejiyay waxaadan garanayn sida xaal dhaqankiisu ahaa

Buurdhuubo waxuu ku aasaasay barakacayaal ka yimid galbeed waa wadnaha gedo haday maanta yiraahdaan qabiil kalaa iska leh way ku khaldan yihiin hargaysa ilaa jalaqsi ilaa raas kabooni somali baa leh

Ujeedkiisa waxaad ka garan kartaa inuusan ahayn qabiili, ee uu ahaa soomaali

Baardheere haddaad adigu leedahay maxaad u leedahay anigaa iska leh? yaa kaa raray? goormaad ka guurtay?

Berigii dagaalada sokeeye, dadku qaxay yaa ina cumar jees dadkii wadada ama dariiqa u galay asagoon fahamsanayn ujeedada dagaalkii usc.

Waxaa u tagay odoyaal waxaana loo sheegay in dagaalku uusan ahayn in la badelo siyaad barre iyo nadaamkiisa oo uu dagaal qabiilaysi yahay, wuu fahmi waayay.!

Hadaba wixii "rag"ah, la dagaalama oo ha la nabad geliyo dumarka iyo caruurta ayadana waa fahmi waayay.!

Aakhirkii waxaa fahamsiiyay usc markii ciidankiisii xabadda lagu farooriyay ayagoon wali caanihii afka saarin.

Sodon sano ka dib raadkii axmad madoobe yuu ka muuqdaa iyo taageerayaashiisa wali waa faham waa iyo garan waa iyo anigaa iska leh.

Ninkaa la hadleysid horta isweydii Rabigeena casiiska ah ma aaminsanyahay jiritaankiisa. He doesn't, for he used to mock Quraanka Kariimka iyo diinta Islaamkaba on here SOL years ago. Asagoo shaati weyn qabyaalad huwan soo noqday, yaab. Xataa diinlaawiyaasha qabyaalad kama tagaan.

galbeedi   

Here is my opinion about Jubba.

I do believe for security and national unity reasons , the Jubba region must be headed other than Non Madoobe clan at this stage of Somali being unstable. When the country becomes safe and stable anyone regardless of clan could lead.

But, at this crucial time it is a national risk for Ahmed Madoobe people to lead Jubbaland. They are backed by a foreign power and God forbid if war of national territory breaks between Kenya and Somali, the Ahmed Madoobe people will probably fight beside the Kenyans against Somalia.

You need A Somali clan that isn't loyal to Kenyans in Jubba. It could be anyone: Reer Gedo, Water Maaal people or even the Harti group.

Maadama ay yihhin Reer dhabarka Saaraya Kenyaatiga waxa ay khater ku yihiin jiritaanka dalka iyo xuduudihiisa. 

Some people from Madoobe clan even wanted to name the region Azania in order to eliminate the known Somali name and eventually separate from the republic.

Dadka raba in ay Soomaliya ka go'aan Somaliland keliya ma ahan ee qolya kale ayaa jira.

I welcome anyone who could refute my insinuations or has different take on this issue.

2 hours ago, galbeedi said:

I do believe for security and national unity reasons , the Jubba region must be headed other than Non Madoobe clan at this stage of Somali being unstable. When the country becomes safe and stable anyone regardless of clan could lead.

But, at this crucial time it is a national risk for Ahmed Madoobe people to lead Jubbaland. They are backed by a foreign power and God forbid if war of national territory breaks between Kenya and Somali, the Ahmed Madoobe people will probably fight beside the Kenyans against Somalia.

You need A Somali clan that isn't loyal to Kenyans in Jubba. It could be anyone: Reer Gedo, Water Maaal people or even the Harti group.

Maadama ay yihhin Reer dhabarka Saaraya Kenyaatiga waxa ay khater ku yihiin jiritaanka dalka iyo xuduudihiisa. 

Some people from Madoobe clan even wanted to name the region Azania in order to eliminate the known Somali name and eventually separate from the republic.

Dadka raba in ay Soomaliya ka go'aan Somaliland keliya ma ahan ee qolya kale ayaa jira.

I welcome anyone who could refute my insinuations or has different take on this issue.

Regardless of whatever hallucinations and delusions Galbeedi seems to be suffering from, this has got to be the  most foolish and disgusting suggestion ever penned on SOL which attempts to collectively demonize a  large segment of Somali society.

Shame on you Galbeedi.

• Like 1

galbeedi   

Tilamook,I apologize.

I have no intension of generalizing and it is not correct to demonize the  loyal Somalis of Jubba (OG) who are patriots like everyone else. 

They fought and cleared the Jubba from Al-Shabaab which made Kismaayo peaceful. I should probably have said that we need an OG  nationalist who is  anti Kenyan. 

The thing is Ahmed Madoobe faith is connected with the Kenyan army and he might follow what ever they do.

Dabrow   
13 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Jubbaland is a bufferzone for Kenya no matter who is at the helm but it can be transformed into serving Somalia interests and being connected to Mogadishu instead of Nairobi. But it will require a total makeover and re doing everything from the start. If you are building a house the foundation must be good but in the case of Jubbaland is not stable and will crumble. Kenya will not stay forever and Alshabab will not go away unless a concentrated effort is made.

galbeedi   

Apophis,

i did not said anything about Somalis in Kenya. My criticism is about Madoobe and those surrounding him which are paid and armed by Kenya.

besides, why do you assume that the only Somalis who live in Kenya are OG. There are millions of Somalis from G...Re, Deg...d, and others who live from Wajeer to Mandheera.

as Dabarow said, at the moment the Jubba is buffer zone for Kenya. No debate about that.

gooni   

apo

Allaha ku hadeeyo awoowe galbeed iyo bari somaali baa leh hana ku riyoon waligaa in reer meel yeesha uu horumar keeno.