Che -Guevara

Villa Somalia is happy, only Madoobe left

Dabrow   
23 hours ago, galbeedi said:

I do believe that Madoobe will leave when the Kenyans leave.

He came by the gun and will leave by the Gun. Its the end of all Somali warlords unless Kenyans the very ones who installed him gets him out.

Dabrow   
3 minutes ago, Apophis said:

I think Farmaajo will end long before Ahmed Madobe. 

The noose is gettibg tighter and tighter.

This is not about Farmaajo.  Madoobe has no legitimacy no legs to stand on and reer Gedo wants him out and that means he is going one way or another.

Dalmar1   
22 minutes ago, Apophis said:

Back to cabudwaq for some, unfortunately. 

Walaal dont send them to us in Galmudug's Cabudwaaq, badda ku xaab ilmaha Abo siade.

Dabrow   
25 minutes ago, Apophis said:

Reer gedo, don’t make me laugh.

Jubbalanad forces will not stop in Bu’ale, not until we capture bardere. The land stolen under siyad bare will be returned.

You stired the hornets nest.

Before getting emotional liberate jamaame and Buaale first. Bardheere is my town and you are welcome to live there as any Somali. :)

Dalmar1   

Farmaajo has 1 and 11 months left, with that time frame left he will have to navigate through all the sworn enemies he created, so i can safely say Madobe will outlive him and deal beesha Gedo a heavy hand/karbaash as consequences for rebelling President Madobe and the Jubaland State itself............... i see a looma-oyaans are about to be created in Gedo.

• Like 1

Dalmar1   
10 minutes ago, Apophis said:

They got too big for their shoes. They forgot they captured Kismayo thanks to Galmudug muscle back in 97.

mantana waa caasi because of Farmajo. Yac 

Beesha Gedo will regret the day Farmaajo was born, they created so many enemies that for them tomorrows tomorrow is a bleak gloomy day especially in the Federalism era.

By example the consequences for beesha Kuwait (Daynile) has already been felt, Galumudug has stripped from them the  Parliament Speaker while is threatening them now with-taking their Parliamentarian seat.

Read below an article threatening the Beesha Kuwait for the consequences of PM Kheyre aggression, its say that he has less then 2 years left and will leave behind many Aano Qabiil /Revenge attacks.

WWW.MUQDISHO.ONLINE

Guddiga loo magacaabay soo qiimaynta Hantida qaranka waa guddi ujeedka loo sameeyay uu yahay in lagu aargoosto, qaasatan RW. Kheyre oo u daneynaaya beeshiisa.RW. Kheyre aya si joogta ah banneystay in uu sharciga waxa uu doono ka sameeyo, balse wuxuu illowsan yahay in uu xilka ka degi doono maali

Imagine that this is how we feel among our own HAG member (kuwaiti), and how big will the consequence for beesh Gedo will be, i feel that it will be catastrophically BIG for them,  looma-oyaan BIG.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dabrow said:

This is not about Farmaajo.  Madoobe has no legitimacy no legs to stand on and reer Gedo wants him out and that means he is going one way or another.

It’s such abject buffoonery I was describing earlier:

Dabrow, are we to assume that only the opinions of reer Gedo matter in Jubaland? Ummada kale oo ku nool dhulka ikhyaar iyo dookh malaha miyaa iyagu?

Dabrow   

1 hour ago, Tillamook said:

It’s such abject buffoonery I was describing earlier:

Dabrow, are we to assume that only the opinions of reer Gedo matter in Jubaland? Ummada kale oo ku nool dhulka ikhyaar iyo dookh malaha miyaa iyagu?

Dont put words in my mouth but its common sense every where in the world if you lose big part of your constituency then you will leave. We are not gonna accept being represented by someone who has done nothing for Gedo and actively working against the President of the country. 

6 hours ago, Dabrow said:

Dont put words in my mouth but its common sense every where in the world if you lose big part of your constituency then you will leave. We are not gonna accept being represented by someone who has done nothing for Gedo and actively working against the President of the country. 

I don’t need to put words into your mouth. Foolishness oozes out of you like molten lava out of Hawaii’s Kīlauea. For example, sidaad isku xijinnaysid “the President of the country” as though he is a family pet that belongs only to reer Gedo. Saaxiib, Farmaajo, is the president of the Federal government and you do not give the green light to any of his constituents who they might not see eye to eye or wishes to oppose him. Ergo, Axmad Madoobe, Farmaajo Kama xigtid caqli bur saliidyahow😂..

Also the sooner you realize that Gedo is but one of three provinces that make up Jubaland the sooner you will wrench your head outta your rear end and see things for what they truly are. Until then, I’m afraid, we are just gonna have to put up with your nonsense.

Dabrow   
58 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

I don’t need to put words into your mouth. Foolishness oozes out of you like molten lava out of Hawaii’s Kīlauea. For example, sidaad isku xijininaysid “the President of the country” as though he is a family pet that belongs only to reer Gedo. Saaxiib, Farmaajo, is the president of the Federal government and you do not give the green light to any of his constituents who they might not see eye to eye or wishes to oppose him. Ergo, Axmad Madoobe, Farmaajo Kama xigtid caqli bur saliidyahow😂..

Also the sooner you realize that Gedo is but one of three provinces that make up Jubaland the sooner you will wrench your head outta your rear end and see things for what they truly are. Until then, I’m afraid, we are just gonna have to put up with your nonsense.

Nothing but insults and projections from you. I never once said that Farmaajo is family pet or anything you are trying to insinuate. Even if you remove Farmaajo from the picture no president can remain in power in Jubbaland and ignore Gedo region. You might not believe that or ignore that but that will be reality.