Sign in to follow this  
Eng.Cadde

Somali students and intellectuals massacred by alshabab!

Aaliyyah   

I watched the video last night and at first you see the younger ppl all dressed up in their graduation attires and its just so beautiful mashallah. You can't help bt be proud of them. Who studied in the middle of all that chaos?...and then the thing happen ..was it a bomb that burst out or something. And, you see the bloodshed and people on the ground and all and your heart just stops..and one cant help bt shed a tear for all those innocent peopl who are getting killed in the middle of all this disastar and war.

Somali waxay ku maahda dab munaafiq shidey muslin baa ku gubta. Sadly, thats the case happening back home. So um just add them in your prayers. Nothing else we can do. Cuz no amount of money can help whats happening back home unless people get together and once for all get rid of anyone causing trouble and instablity.

salaam

Paragon   

The saddest thing about the graduates is that they were planned to work in Mogadishu hospitals but were ironically taken to those hospitals dead.

It's really a sad thing to live through.

Malika   

Gobsmacked!

A senseless cause,killing much needed people in a country on its knees is beyond belief! So senseless!

Modesty   

Whoever did it, Allah will judge them in the end. My heart goes out to those people who had to suffer for no reason. Their happiest day was turned into horror. So sad. I read reports that al-shabab has denied the attacks.

There is absolutely no way to easily comprehend this carnage. It was a decapitation of a whole community with the best of its optimists silenced in one second. Yesterday’s act goes beyond the typical realm of fanaticism and political violence. The lethal methods some Somalis can utilize to butcher the innocent and the helpless all in the name of “attacking the enemy”, is just mindboggling.

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto ummaddaan xaq-darrada lagu gumaaday.

Modesty

It doesnt matter if they claim it or deny it.nimanka alshabab arinta gadaal ayey kal xumaatay.I just listened to their spokesman Ali dheere and You can actually tell how happy he was at the death of somali ministers like Pro.Caddow Shahiidka UAN.ALi dheere said something like {I dont think the somali people will believe me or not but we are not behind this attack.) The only people that use this technique -suicide bombing- are alshabab and the ***** who committed the act was shown to the media His body torn into piece-the lower end-.

They can deny all they want but 90 percent of the somali people today agree that alshaba were the culprits.the irreversible damage has already been done!!