Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Dumb Criminals Caught on Tape - Ciyaal fadaro

Abtigiis   

Some revealing news of the past of the converted MR. Paragon. Ileen dadkaad layn jirtay, Paragon.

These guys are not children. Waa rag waa weyn and they should know what they are doing. Ciyaal-xashiish weeye kuwani, ha difaacin hana u qiil samyn.

If my child does any of that, I will disown him outright.

Paragon   

^Adeer jugta waa lagu koraa.

Stop being so socially fragile people. Kids are kids and would do pranks. It's part of their growth pattern.

How will one know one what peace and safety is if he/she hasnt tasted the opposite?

AT&T, dadka in la laayo weey u noolyihiin smile.gif .

PS: Don't start attacking me with your stick of political correction and fakery of disbelief. I won't buy it.

RedSea   

The good news is the mothers of this morons were able to step foreward and actually turn them in. I'm not sure if all of them have been caught yet(wont be too hard).

They graduated from HS and were suppose to mature and go to college to benefit their families and themselves, instead they resort to this sorta of *********. They shamed the community.

hopefully the answer isn't just to throw the boys in jail so they can come out worse than they are now. they made really bad and dumb choices (not to mention showed a complete lack of common sense) but I don't think they're hopeless criminals.

The fix is very easy one. Concentrated poverty results these kind of actions. Get rid of public assistance in the form of housing and food. Let these parents work so they can bring home what they have worked for. Teach their offspring that if they don't work there will be no roof over their heads and food on the table.

Unless Somali parents break free from the SYSTEM, we will see more of these actions from our youngsters period.

hodman   

Originally posted by Diaspora_Dude:

The fix is very easy one. Concentrated poverty results these kind of actions. Get rid of public assistance in the form of housing and food. Let these parents work so they can bring home what they have worked for. Teach their offspring that if they don't work there will be no roof over their heads and food on the table.

Unless Somali parents break free from the SYSTEM, we will see more of these actions from our youngsters period.

R u serious :eek:

Sounds like what a privileged person might say. Being on assistance does not mean that people behave like morons, did you consider the considerable barriers some people have? And even when they work it night not be enough. BTW the "system" doesn't give dat much in form of support