Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Tacsi:A Somali Taxi Driver gets murdered

Senora   

ina allahi wa inaa illahi rajicuun.....walaahi its so impossible for me to understand/accept how people can do things like this....a similar tragic event like this happened to my best friend's father about 2 months ago....after he robbed my friends dad, he shot him 6 times, ( 4 of them were in the chest)...and then he left him there to die...fortunately he survived..but he was in critical condition for some weeks....thank god he is doing well now...these people dont even pay attention to the effects that it can have on friends and family members...my best friends family are going through such a tough time right now...her mother had to quit her job b/c she couldnt get the amount of days he needed off from work....my friend had to quit her job and withdraw from school....this taxi driving thing is a risky business, especially with heartless people like these murderes running around...I really feel for the family members....

:confused: Subxanalah May allah forgive all his sins and expand his grave ilaahey ha u naxariisto ameen ameen :confused walahi this shows everyone is going back to their real house(qabri) and to remind us to make every sec count because you never know when you'll take your last breath in this duunya...Lets all follow our diin and go on the straight path and insha allah we'll succeed both in this duunya and the hereafter....As Wr Wb walalayaal

LuCkY   

ALLAHA U NAXARIISTO. SAMAR IYO IMAN ALLAH HA KA SIYO DADKISO.

PRINCESS_SEXY MAY ALLAH EASE THE PAIN OF THE FAMILY, FRIENDS AS WELL AS THE VICTIM.

AND MAY ALLAH HELP US FIGHT THESE UNNECESSARY ATTACKS AGAINST OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

shyhem   

May God bless him,atleast his wife and kids are proud of him for he has died while looking for his daily bread,Some pple die in the act of doing a bad thing that not even themselves will be proud of.