Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Tacsi:A Somali Taxi Driver gets murdered

Changed   

Originally posted by Samurai Warrior:

MIZZ-UNIQUE – the link points to a photo belonging to the first Somali cab driver killed a few years ago as boycott points out, not to the latest victim.

wooopsy i should have read the storry i just saw the pic and posted back........thanks for the info ;)

Siman   

AlayarXamahum, and samir iyo iman his family. I am pissed off with these ignorant radio personels(KQ station)who made fun of Somalis in a time of tragedy. I think Taxi Drivers should start carring guns. After all, it is legal to bear firearms in Mn.

Allah U Naxaristo..

Big Mom he did have kids. He had two kids with two other previous wives. I pray that Allah fogives his sins and is promised Paradise. And may Allah help the family through this grieve time. Amin

Xafsa   

Allah au naxariisto danbigiisana alaha dhaafo...aamiin.

I remember seeing this on the news and praying that he wasn't somali. I feel for his wife..samir iyo iimaan allaha ka siiyo.

peace and luv

Macalin   

Alaha u naxaristo.

My cousin aa shalay iisheege and what i heard is xabad beey madaxa kudhufteen and then his head was on the HONK so baaburka hoonkiisa wuu qeelinaye and neighbors complained and cops came..otherwise maba la arki laheen

Taxi driving is dangerous none the less qof walbo is gonna DIE---a reminder to all of US

Modesty   

Flying_still the weird thing is I was in the room when I heard from the TV that a cab driver had been killed, before they said who he was I immediately realized that he was Somali.

Xafsa   

Modesty...this other cab driver was killed about a month ago...but he wasn't somali. People at work told me he was somali....so I was kinda hoping this other guy wasn't somali. Not that I wish death on any other nationality. But I felt like I knew this guy...ilaahay ha u naxariisto.

I can;t imagine how his wife might be feeling...loosing your husband like that. Ilaahayow ha nugu keenin.

peace

All i can say that, ...we all belong to allah and we all gone return to him....may allah rest his soul in the fardousa.........and my depest sarrows goes out to his family , may allah put his mercy on them.