Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Tacsi:A Somali Taxi Driver gets murdered

Modesty   

I heard today in the NEWS that a Somali guy named Ahmed got murdered in his cab in Minneapolis.The police haven't found his killer yet. I feel so sorry for his wife and kids, and my aunt knew the guy he used to come over to her home sometimes. Ilahi ha uu naxaristo!

I would like to advice Somalis in MN to watch out,and be careful. I would advice the girls not to carry purses because just last week a Somali girl got stumped by a black male in public, in daylight and he stole her purse, and no one did anything to help. These days especially in South Minneapolis there have been a number of attacks on Somalis(mostly women who were carrying purses).That is why I only go to Minneapolis when I'm trying to go to Karmel Mall or Cedar, other than that I never go to the downtowm area.

Again, Watch out, and be careful.

Asalaamu Alaykum!

Adna   

salaama calaykum

inaa lilaahi wa inaa ilayhi raajicuuun,,, allaha u naxariisto. and samir iyo iimaan alha kasiiyo, familkiisa his wife and kids. alaha ka wraabiyo janadii fardowsa,,, aamiiiin aaamiiin aamiin

Blessed   

Illahay ha u naxariisto, may Allah frogive him his sins and grant him jannah and Samir iyo Imaan to his family.

did they give any reasons why he was murdered?

wasnt thee a body of a young somali girl found around those parts recently?? maybe someones targeting somalis, huh?

Truly depressing. May the angel of mercy be with him!

By the way, Halima7 and others who are contemplating of moving out of Minnesota, a word of advice – stick to your guns (metaphorically speaking of course), stay rooted, never give in to such terrorising acts, find yourselves, and stand up for your rights in a united voice.

Iffah   

Inaa lillaah wa inaa ileeyhi raajicuun...

Ilaahay Jannada ha ka waraabiyo...samar iyo iimaane allaaha ka siiyo reerkiisa.

biG mOm   

asalaama calaykum warahmatullahi wabarakaatu

'INNAA-LILLAAHI WA-INNA ILEYHI RAAJICUUN'

'KULLU NAFSIN DAA'IQATUL MAWT'

Rabbi ha u naxariisto marxuum Ahmed, ehelkiisana samir iyo iimaan rabbi haka siiyo,

- he didn't have kids yet, he left Wife and 5 mos Unborn child...they just got married last year..

_Anagana Allaah hanooga daba naxariisto..Aamiin

Changed   

this is crazy they had a different pic of him in the news and nowt they are have a totally new pic in the website boycot gave us .......