Sign in to follow this  
blue_hefner

Man never marries a premarital sex partner

Jamster   

CC you are passion starved oldish lady with desire that will swallow the collective SOL's lasciviousness still your craving will not be quenched!

Fat people greedy indeed.

what is wrong with marrying a premarital sex partner ???? ,,,,, after all you are going to have a Halaal sex with her right ??? ,,,,,, Mistakes and Dembi can happen from anyone ,,,,,,

If you love da person , just do the Towbah and marry her right away ,,,,,,,,,

"CC you are passion starved oldish lady with desire that will swallow the collective SOL's lasciviousness still your craving will not be quenched!

Fat people greedy indeed." I LOVE U 2

Don't you guys also think this thread illustrates that it's not good idea to think of premarital sex in the first place?

I mean what's so exciting about marriage if you've already done it with the person you love?

It's basically marriage and commitment demotivator.

Cara.   

Who says marriage is supposed to be exciting?

Ever heard of the term "sowing your wild oats"? You're supposed to get all fun out of the way before getting down to the grim business of shackling yourself to a tolerable man/woman for the rest of your life. The reason so many marriages fail nowadays is because people like you have the wrong expectations about them. If you want excitement after marriage do what everyone does: have an affair.

Zafir   

^Uh, that theory is just about right, if the shackling is to “tolerate” your spouse. Rather understanding your spouse’s needs, similarities, difference, and ambitions brings excitement and endless bliss.

R u kiddin' me Cara?

Then why get married? Only production?

Well, sharing the quality of life with ur lover in Halal way is Ajr(sunna) and yea the closer you get to Allah, the more exciting and happy life you will be in.

Even without mentioning religion, if we compare it to being single, u think it's exciting to go to worthless somali party or clubbin' all nite with a tipsy one and at the end you don't know if you were invited to the HIV community due to the gloves failure. Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh, that sucks walahi.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Cara:

Who says marriage is supposed to be exciting?

Ever heard of the term "sowing your wild oats"? You're supposed to get all fun out of the way before getting down to the grim business of shackling yourself to a tolerable man/woman for the rest of your life. The reason so many marriages fail nowadays is because people like you have the wrong expectations about them. If you want excitement after marriage do what everyone does: have an affair.

Some wisdom with the exception of the affair supposedly making one's life exciting after marriage. I think one has to be indifferent about the consequences and be fully detached from his partner to have an affair and feel good about it. Yea, some people are weak and I can understand the human element in their infidelity, but there is no rejoicing in that I think. Looking in the eye someone you have cheated on does put a burden on one's conscience. There is no joy in cheating. So best advise is the one you gave at the beginning and people prepare themselves for a life of compromise and control their selfish wishes. Human beings are not perfect but having control over their desires gives them a somewhat manageable life.

It doesn't surprise me how marriage is viewed to be grim by many. If you are marrying the same man you loved, what is the difference? It is how people think of marriage rather than marriage itself being grim, bad, scary or problematic. Accepting responsibility and taking charge if you are a man is the key.

Cara.   

I did say "if you want excitement"... Many (me included) would rather settle for a more humdrum existence, possibly involving hot water bottles :D

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Cara:

I did say "if you want excitement"... Many (me included) would rather settle for a more humdrum existence, possibly involving hot water bottles
:D

Hey, it won't be that hopeless and humdrum with you as a wife(and I mean in general given your cute personality). I am sure you will make a dull boy exciting with your creativity and come up with something which adds more cusbo to your future marriage. The key is not to give up before you try.

You may cheer up to this quote below:

Marriage is not a ritual or an end.

It is a long, intricate,

intimate dance together

and nothing matters more

than your own sense of balance

and your choice of partner.

- Amy Bloom -