Sign in to follow this  
blue_hefner

Man never marries a premarital sex partner

Ibtisam   

^^neither do I? :( prove it :D Just kidding but i don't believe any guy that says that. They are just trying to pull a bag over your head :rolleyes: because they know there is no way to prove otherwise :( :rolleyes:

Modesty   

How is having a girlfriend halaal if a man and woman can't be along together since shaytan is the third party.

P.S. shaking hands with opposite gender that is not related to you is haraam as well.

Ibtisam   

^^shaking hands there are different views on that.

Dabshid:

Lie detector. hmmm Easy to pass i hear. :D

Your word will just have to be enough for whoever you end with i guess :D good luck.

Where i live there is two possibility of why they have not:

1) they are as ugly as sin, did not get offers and they did not want to pay.

2) 0.1% Allah protected them, but he hopes to make up for loss time by marrying 4 :rolleyes:

Having a girlfriend or boyfriend is haram. In the old days most guys never used to marry a used woman and wanted their wives to be virgins. However in the western world we live in a lot of Faarah's put presure on xaliimo's to sleep with them,by promising them marriage and undying love.So guys need to stop pressurising girls to commit sin, that they will both regart later.

Abaadir   

Indodeq posted:

In the old days most guys never used to marry a used woman

Where there is a will there is a way. If there is love, you will marry the woman regarless her past history.

Som@li   

2) 0.1% Allah protected them, but he hopes to make up for loss time by marrying 4

Marrying 4, and how do the girls hope to make up? Ask for divorce? :D

when some men say they didn't want to marry a woman who had slept around before, i didn't know that included a woman that only they had..... (i can't believe im using this word but) deflowered lool or only they had slept with. Anyway this was a long and interesting read.

Ngone (sorry if i spelt your name wrong)

If i read this correct, since ur married now, i just want to know did ur wife comply with all your restrctions

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

quote: 2) 0.1% Allah protected them, but he hopes to make up for loss time by marrying 4

Marrying 4, and how do the girls hope to make up? Ask for divorce?
:D:D lool. Asking the wrong person but that does seem to be a logical thing :D

Jamster   

Aryaa kuwaan dhawmo lee kahadliooyaan maantoo dhan! Reymis aa diley walaahi ama geedka/geedi aad ujecl yihiin either way this is disgusting.