Sign in to follow this  
blue_hefner

Man never marries a premarital sex partner

mantra   

Originally posted by blue_hefner:

Matra, I am not promoting Faaxisha here, but it's just a hypothetical question. Az zaani Laa yankix Illaa Zaanin or Mushrik. it's true, but don't forget Allah gave Muslims a chance to repent for their past sins as long as they meet the requirements. Therefore, anything past will not be accountable and since you clear your self out of Faaxisha, you still have a hope to look for the best person.

To Puja,

that's why I will never commit a sin (sex) with the person I love. And I seriously told her str8 up that she is gone the min she does that with me despite the fact that I know she will never think of that for herself.

blue I find it absolutely disgusting that you would use the "repentance" card, you can not simply 'clear' yourself of your sins...and badaboom run off and marry a virgin...

It's amazing how according to everyone this wonderful chameleon outfit is only available to men, would you consider marrying one of your ex sex buddies if she too claimed repentance?

Matra, Diinta soo baro intaa ku murmim. Somalida Jahli aa dilay. I said if you meet the requirements, God will forgive you. Didn't you the man killed 99 pple and he goes to Sheikh. he says, "Can I repent?, Sheikh says NOOOO you already killed 99 pple and you have no chance to repent, So he added the Sheikh since he can't repent anyways. Then he goes to another Sheikh, he asks the same question, Sheikh says Yes you can repent but ruquired to do certain things. To regret, stop doing it, leave from that place he commited the killings and ask Allah forgiveness that he will never do it again. The man left and dies on his way to where he's told to move. Malaikatul Cadaab and Rahma argued over the man whether he will go Janna or Naar. The total distance is measured and the man was Foot closer to where he was going. He's not enjoying in Jenna. Tell me why you were disgusted with "repentence". You pray for pple to repent but you dont get disgusted.

Come force me to marry non-virgin while I never caused one to lose.

Acting all good Muslim and who knows what you do.

Relax, I never even thought about doing that with my gf, and I told her that's not good to happen, what is the hypocracy your talking about. I ain' hiding nothing.

Hefner....First you really don't have to share that with us, or secondly it is hard to believe, but I will give the benefit of the doubt.

N speaking of Danbi, and let me make sure I understand right. You will not marry a girl that you have been with intimately ie hypothetically. Why is it Danbiga iyada luu qabtaa?

Many of you wonder why we have no government for 16 yrs. Why we have no single effective community in North America, Europe or whatever you live.

It's because everyone is stuck with his point of view. It's hard for one to debate, negotiate, compromise with others. Sometimes one gets mad when another brings such idea. You don't have to agree, but you can't dictate someone for any reason.

Let pple think whichever way they're pleased to.

It is not fair, but comeone you don't think of the society in all before your self.

The guy will think, " you already did the dambi, but this girl is bad, so find someone else that is wify material.

Let me give you this anology-

which one is more nastier, Public bathroom or Private pathroom. I guess the private one, you know why? coz pple think themselves first, but you cant take care of the whole society.

My point is, it's rare for anyone to think,, Ohh I did the same sin, so I will do fair the the whole society and get married to such person. Let's talk real,

mantra   

Originally posted by blue_hefner:

sorry I meant the private one is better and cleaner than public bathroom

YOU DARE EQUATE WOMEN WITH BATHROOMS!!!

you are just as used as they are mister!

you sick man, you tell me to learn my deen! the hadith you just massacred can be found online..look for it, you missed some vital points.

I don't care if you claim to have repented or not, im worried about how you view the repented females, sorry bathrooms, tell me why a man is automatically cleansed of his faaxisha and women, whether they repent or not are called public toilets..

what is the wisdom behind all this? perhaps you can enlighten me..

U don't even know what ur talking about...

Diinta ka bixi misha,,

This is a social issue. Every person has the right to repent. And read the anology again if you know what I mean.

When you think someone is sick, they say it's an alert that you're going to get sick...lol

Don't be extrimist,

mesha diin maa ka hadlonaa it's just somali thing.

LoooL@Bathroom

Hefner...You have point in that society isn't that kind to women that sleep around while men get praises for the conquests. I get that. I also understand patners that engage in premarital usually won't commit to each other.

But if you are talking about Danbi, and divine judgement, you and the girl are in the same boat, used or not.

mantra   

blue tell me what's the wisdom behind this 'somali thing', don't simply brush it off..do tell, im sincerely at a loss...

why is it that we're so ready to shed our deen but we hold on to our stupid ideals as if we're clinging to life itself?

I pray you marry a used bathroom, I really do

amin deh

mantra   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

^^^^I think Bila Aadan Caabud waaye, not Alla caabud. And how does remove religion social issues?

maku fahmin :D

my somali isnt that advanced, it's coming along, after this man I dont think I want to learn any more Somali...think I liked my cadaanimo more..

the deen is quoted only when it's appropriate for him you see, when he talks of his supposed repentance for example..but when it comes to his edeb la'an he runs into a cave and screams "I can't help it, i'm Somali"

LoooL@Mantra...You are doing just fine. Continue learning it. Remember, you are doing for yourself, not for the rest of us maryooleey. And roughly translated, I was saying the man cared about what people think than God expected of him.

And about "Iam Somali thing", that ain't good excuse. I think Hefner thought we will just join the chorus, and sing his tones.He didn't expect people calling on him to explain himself.

mantra   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

are doing just fine. Continue learning it. Remember, you are doing for yourself, not for the rest of us maryooleey. And roughly translated, I was saying the man cared about what people think than God expected of him.

And about "Iam Somali thing", that ain't good excuse. I think Hefner thought we will just join the chorus, and sing his tones.He didn't expect people calling on him to explain himself.

lol wa mahadsanid!

he did the disappearing act did he?

Somali men..they're quite the runners..