Sign in to follow this  
Pucca

ethiopians vs somalians

OG_Girl   

Pearl and J_11 said all. I would add that IF Persian stop hatting on Arab that time I will stop hatting on Ethiopian ( somali/Arab people will understand what I mean).

And those talking about moslim things pleaseeeee give me a break!!! and look at my nick name and give me one reason to even stop hatting on them!!!.they took my land killed my grand fathers, uncles , still keep calling us terrorists coz we want our land back and have freedom like every humanbeen in this world!.

Salaam

Pucca   

hey

most of keep mentioning land being taken from you, what land is that exactly? was it taken in the last 10 years? if it wasn't then i dont see how the land being taken away from you has had any great impact on any of you. As far as i'm concerned no one has actually come up with a reasonable excuse to hate ethiopians

dont hate me because of where i come from, but hate me for what i might do or have done

OG_Girl   

Well, I will assume u r asking for some thing u don't know and NOT denying my rights coz my land is takken . I am somali, there is Land Called : O G A D E N I A or call if u want West somalia who conolized by Ethiopian and as I believe British gave to Ethiopians.So that is Land Ethiopian took from us , if they give me back I wouldn't hate them no more.

Hope I answered ur Question.

Since u add last line I would say I don't hate u as an Individually but what u stand for as a colonist my Land.

Salam

Intizaar   

Fey, I don't hate you as individual but I hate what your country stands for. ******ia is occupied by your government who commit daily crimes against ******ian people. I have every right to hate what you stand for, so don't you dare tell me wht I can't hate ethiopians whose government killed my cousins, raped my fellow country women, and who have taken every thing from my people.

Macalin   

^^**mmmhhhm, You go GURL***(the sound of a 40 yr old black woman living in downtown Bmore)

Fey,if the land is not an issue, then parhaps,we can blame RADIO MOQDISHU ,for such hits as 'amxaarada maxaa ku dhacayeey'(what happened to the habashas), 'mingistow wareesan war la idaa'(confused mingistu mr no clue) ,and the numerous propaganda music,words,speeches from a country at war with its bitter archrival.... :cool: :mad: redface.gif

Adios!

PS..I find it unpatriotic,for somalis to be eating the INJEERA!..YUCK! ;) ..i will eat stonnes and cow dung,if its the last food remaining! ;)

Pucca   

A'salaam

[whose government killed my cousins, raped my fellow country women ]

Somalians have retaliated, they did the same things to Ethiopian girls, Somalian soldiers rapped girls repeatedly till the girls bled internally and eventually died. So don’t act all innocent and point fingers when somalians have put ethiopians through the same amount – if not greater – of torture. But this all happened all ago so why not forget it, hating ethiopians isn’t gonna bring back your relatives.

[ I have every right to hate what you stand for, so don't you dare tell me wht I can't hate ethiopians]

Intizaar I haven’t personally attacked you in anyway, I was talking in general so please refrain from verbally lashing at me aight. I’m not sure u remember, because I have clearly stated from the start that I’m a mix of both countries (ethiopia and somalia) so when u say u hate what I stand for remember that you’re including somalia in it too.

[ [british gave to Ethiopians]

so why not hate the brits then? Was ethiopia suppose to hand over a land they were given just because it belonged to some other country? Its all politics and that kinda stuff just aint done, as far as things go ethiopia got that land fair and square, it was given to them, they never ‘stole’ it from Somalia.

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by fey:

A'salaam

[
whose government killed my cousins, raped my fellow country women ]

Somalians have retaliated, they did the same things to Ethiopian girls, Somalian soldiers rapped girls repeatedly till the girls bled internally and eventually died. So don’t act all innocent and point fingers when somalians have put ethiopians through the same amount – if not greater – of torture. But this all happened all ago so why not forget it, hating ethiopians isn’t gonna bring back your relatives.

[ I have every right to hate what you stand for, so don't you dare tell me wht I can't hate ethiopians]

Intizaar I haven’t personally attacked you in anyway, I was talking in general so please refrain from verbally lashing at me aight. I’m not sure u remember, because I have clearly stated from the start that I’m a mix of both countries (ethiopia and somalia) so when u say u hate what I stand for remember that you’re including somalia in it too.

[
[british gave to Ethiopians]

so why not hate the brits then? Was ethiopia suppose to hand over a land they were given just because it belonged to some other country? Its all politics and that kinda stuff just aint done, as far as things go ethiopia got that land fair and square, it was given to them, they never ‘stole’ it from Somalia.

what u mean why not forget it? excuse me.. how the heck do u want ppl to forget who they are and where they come from? and all that rappe ish. well there isn't nothing to be done about that now. but just because things happen long time ago don't mean that we'll just let go of it as if it didn't happen...

and what u mean ethio got that land fair? nah they didn't got it fair.. coz because they were kissin the british azz don't mean they can steal ppls home and land. sorry we are too good to be kissin some europen behind to get things...

And why can't they give it back. it never belong to them in the first place.... what are u guys the second jews? just come to ppls land and thru the years expect it to be urs?? listen girl somalis will never forgot their land.. and ethio can keep that land and act as if it is theirs for all they want. but insha'allah we will get our land back.. untill them ethio can go to hell for all i care......

and yeah i hate british for dividing our land. and ruining our lives.. may they all burn in hell......

Masallama

Excuse me, but the original poster was talking about a muslim ethopian girl living in North America. I think its sad that we look down upon other people without even knowing what their views are. Personally, I have ethopian friends, and they are very nice people. I pick my friends, not according to politics, but character!

Pucca   

this has been posted on a somali owned website, thought you'de find it interesting cuz i sure did.

Ethiopia: It is a new dawn at the Horn. Ethiopia is not ruled by a Kingdom and the Soviet Union is no longer! The Somali civil war has proved that Ethiopia is Somalia's only true ally in Africa. We are brothers with common bonds and common interests and will remain so; it is in our common interests! With Ethiopia we have more traits, interests and bonds than any other nation on the face of the earth. The European invented and encouraged enmity between Ethiopia and Somalia has reached its tired end, and a new brighter dawn has begun!

check out the site

http://www.somaliawatch.org/archivedec01/011219201.htm

Pucca   

this has been posted on a somali owned website, thought you'de find it interesting cuz i sure did.

Ethiopia: It is a new dawn at the Horn. Ethiopia is not ruled by a Kingdom and the Soviet Union is no longer! The Somali civil war has proved that Ethiopia is Somalia's only true ally in Africa. We are brothers with common bonds and common interests and will remain so; it is in our common interests! With Ethiopia we have more traits, interests and bonds than any other nation on the face of the earth. The European invented and encouraged enmity between Ethiopia and Somalia has reached its tired end, and a new brighter dawn has begun!

check out the site

somaliwatch homepage

Bachelor   

Fey yekerta!

Hate should not have a place in our society as a Muslim. Whereas, most Somali don’t consider Ethiopians as a “Muslims” and even Haile Selasse said that before “ Muslims has no place in Ethiopia” let alone Somali. In Ethiopia Muslims in general considered as a second class citizens and Somalis as a third class citizen. As someone who is born and raised in Addis, I know the first hand, what it likes to be hated, discriminated, and abused by Ethiopians. I hate to include here Ethiopian Muslim but there is a long and historic animosity between this to groups for a number of reasons (Ethiopians Christian Vs Somali). Primerly be it land and oppression it is like why the Palistinian hate the Israelis.

Asalaamu'Calaykum,

In the days of the Prophet scw there were men who once killed many Muslims, and then became Muslims them selves. The Prophet scw embarrassed them with open arms, and did not feel any animosity towards them. Look at Cumar one of the great khalifs. Who the hell are we to judge fellow Muslims? Once the title Muslim is placed on someone’s head, they are automatically your brothers. We do have corruption in our society and maybe a few hypocrites, lakiin the fact of the matter is it's left to Allah to deal with them. You should never sell your brother out for anything. And as for fighting between Somali and Ethiopian's has it ever occurred to that it was a test from Allah. When there was peace in Somalia did we remember Allah? Hell we don't even need Ethiopia we kill enough of each other as it is, or have you forgotten 10yrs of civil war and no government?? One of the most beloved people to me is an Ethiopian sister I know, and Walahi I love her for the sake of Allah. I have never ever in my entire life met anyone as kind generous or loving as she. Even when she is clearly going through hardship she is content with all Allah has given her. She is a pillar of hope and an inspiration to me, actually to all. It makes me sad to see the racism that has for some reason become part of our lifestyle. When I look at Islam I see beauty in the different faces I meet, and greet in my local Masjid, and every time I walk down the street and get Asalaamu’Alaykum form someone I’ve never met in my entire life and maybe never will till Yomil’qiiyama. I’ve met Asians, African, European and even Vietnamese, all brought together under the umbrella of ISLAM. Somali’s need to think outside the square they live in. If you look past the useless pride that has cast a shadow on your hearts you’ll see the beauty that lies outside our front porch. You will for a fact see Islam for what it really is…Brotherhood.

Wasalaam.