Sign in to follow this  
lulla

Embarassing moments...............................

Boss   

Lulla do you really wanna hear this?

Recently i had a job interview. i arrived at the interview location and realised that i was a bit early. So i decided to go to the tiolet and get to look myself in the mirror, just finall touchigns on my appearance. it was here that i forgot to zip my trouser. After about 15 min. the interviewing lady approached me and introduced herself to me. During this time i saw the lady guessing at me, you know down and up and then sides LOl like someone wanting to say something but has no words to say to you. To me she was maybe impressed by my nice, expensive suits.

To cut this stroy short, we joined in the interviewing panel of two ladies and a guy. Agian i recieved the same look as before. Not long before i sat down for the interview have i realilsed my trouser was LO! UNZIPPED. The interviewers have noticed this too. i was shocked and couldnt concentrate on the interview. i tell you this was not only very embarassing but unsuccesseful for the interview.

There you have mine, what was yours?

Boss   

Lulla do you really wanna hear this?

Recently i had a job interview. i arrived at the interview location and realised that i was a bit early. So i decided to go to the tiolet and get to look myself in the mirror, just finall touchigns on my appearance. it was here that i forgot to zip my trouser. After about 15 min. the interviewing lady approached me and introduced herself to me. During this time i saw the lady guessing at me, you know down and up and then sides LOl like someone wanting to say something but has no words to say to you. To me she was maybe impressed by my nice, expensive suits.

To cut this stroy short, we joined in the interviewing panel of two ladies and a guy. Agian i recieved the same look as before. Not long before i sat down for the interview have i realilsed my trouser was LO! UNZIPPED. The interviewers have noticed this too. i was shocked and couldnt concentrate on the interview. i tell you this was not only very embarassing but unsuccesseful for the interview.

There you have mine, what was yours?

BOSS

------------------

salaam all

Pig   

Naa luulaay, let me get down to my blind date moment....

I met this queen on the Chat room. It was 2 years ago. She told me she lives in London, so I said let us meet at Wembley Somali Market. See, I was 53 at the time and I lost my teeth on a car accident (don't worry I wear these, what do you call them ... ILKO CAAG AH) ... so I went into this little dirty washroom inside an indian restaurant. I took off my fake teeth just to give my mouth a big rinse before I breath on her. I put my teeth in my pocket and I forgot to put them back on. Oh, boy ...I walked towards the meeting spot and I saw the queen standing in front of the Somali Barber Shop smiling. Wallee, I gave her this big expensive smile thinking that I scored big with my good looking face. Before I knew it, the nomad queen was laying on the floor with her eyes closed ... she fainted. I thought she was too happy to see me untill I saw an old friend who told me that I was missing my front teeth. Nowadays, I don't smile. Budhkayga uun baan iska sitaa...wixii iga soo hor baxana madaxa uun baan ku dhuftaa...

lulla   

looooooool.BOSS AND Qawghan u guys are funny.My stomache hurts from laughing too hard.Plz share stories.I love ur stroties.U too should be comdians!

Abdinuur   

<font color="black" face="COMIC SANS MS" size"13" Qawdhan,

It's not only embrassin' but it's also funny...I thought of it as entertainin'...I can picture this visualization in ma-mind...lol.

What happen to that girl anyway?

You should of rescued her and be her HERO.

And Boss, I was at that Interviewin' Panel, but I was tryin' to get hire and make good impressions you know...so sorry for not lettin' you know... frown.gif

just kiddin'...lol

Well, I dont have any embrassin' moments really, except when I got caught pickin' my nose in a traffic-jam one by this woman who looked at me like she neva seen a human bein' before. I was like gosh, do you want fries wit that? I dont usually pick my nose in front of ppl by the way...only in traffic-jam smile.gifQawdhan...still LMAO!!!

Daacuud   

Alla, ba'ayeey, Qawdhan, you must be the funniest dude ever. looooooooool. I can still picture her.

looooooooool@qawdhan.

Boss, that was sad babe. You didn't get the job...huh...daamn.

Hibo   

Oh lord, here it goes my world most embarrassing moment

One day my mum and I went to Myers to do some shopping, so we caught the elevator to go down to the second floor, and as we were going down on the elevator my skirt got stack on the side of the elevator frown.gif . I got freaked out and tried to get it off but it didn’t work, I tried my hardest and still it wouldn’t come off. So when we reached the place where you get off the elevator started eating my skirt, and mum is like hang on to your skirt.... likely I was wearing a pants under biggrin.gif Long story short, when the elevator ate half of my skirt it stoped and my skirt got jammed, and the people started to gather around and just stare at me weirdly, I was like the centre of the attention of the whole Myers. After 20 min of waiting the Myers elevator technicians finally come and got a maqas and cut my skirt off, when I was free the people started clapping redface.gifredface.gif ...oh my lord that day was the most embarrassing day of my life time. Now I am scared of going on the elevators, and if I do I pick my skirt up and hold on to it.

Salaamz redface.gif

Jalaato   

It was 1994 when I went to visit to Totonto Canada, perhaps to play little soccer. My teem-mates and I, landed in toronto after long drive, then separated short after while.

When of deares friend of mine and I stayed with friend. Following the next day, after a soccer match, we decided to rent a movie and stay home. While we where at home chiling, some-thing happened. The alarm went of and I wented to go outside eventhough my friend refused to go so. On my way to the stairs, I heard a very low soft voice coming in to my way, when I looked; it was this beuty nomad queen. "Aboowe dab miyaa" she said. I was muted for a while, just looking at her face and wondering how careful that God made her. After I took my time, I said maxaa tari macaan, "War macaan la ima yiraahdo ee ma,dabaa meesha ka, dhacay baan ku, iri"? Maya maya maya aah ah'''' I think ahaa waa tijaabo, laakin where's'' Is this yours? what? Those three children' Yeah they're mine. They are pretty children. "Thanks aboowe, waa saas oo uu aabahood igu furay. Is this true? "Haa walaahi 93 ayuu ifuray, nin isticmaar badan ayuu ahaa" How come a beuty like you cand be divorsed. "Thanks macaane. Don't worry magacayga waa macaane, macaaney. Qosol Qosol, ahaa ahaaa waryaa ahaaa.

To make a long story short, I got her # and she got mine. When I was younger I always fantasized to be with single mother. Soon after, she called and we talk on the phone, then she invated me over to her appartment, and I prouldy excepted. "Maacnow ahaa walee waa magac yaableh balhoo doonadkaan' caano ma rabtaa, maya macaaney thanks, then we started to discover each ather, and so on, we didn't know what was going on, I think I was a young and a naive, but I knew what I was doing and enjoyed pretty much so. We where in the living room, and it was little bit dark, but I heard this voice, "Alla Alla waa hooyo' ala waa hooyo" "War carar War carar" I looked up and I couldn't see any thing for a while and I ask her, what you're talking a bout, she said " War hooyaday weeye qofkaan" "Naa maxaa ku, qaawiyay" "Ala hooyo waan isguusanaynaa oo wuxuu iyiri waan iska kaa fiirinaayaa inta aanan ku guursan, anaga waxba masamaynayn" Finally I saw the mom, right front of me, and I wished to fly away that moment, somehowe she didn't turn the light on' I did thank her for that, but she did said "Dhilo" and she went back to her room. Soon after, I run to the place that I was staying. That was most embarassing day of my life. Hadii ceeb loo dhimanaayo aniga ayaa u dhiman lahaa. If you wondering she did call right after. Got to back to work.

[This message has been edited by Jalaato (edited 01-24-2002).]

raula   

loool@abdinuur & Jaber..

U know U could served the dish with peanut butter and jelly..I think it would make a delicious dressing 4 the bread...

well, my most embarrassing moment was...when my aunt(bout 60yrs old at the time..happened in 90') farted or lemme say passed gas infront of me and my couzin..ahmed....from my experience with farts...I believe the name of it is...samantara baabweyn...u know the one that makes a big sound but barely has no smell...so instead of silently hiding our laughing..we cracked out loud..lol..I swear..my aunt got embarrassed that she sent a "flying kaab right on my face"...lord have mercy..it hit me so hard that instead of continuing to laugh I was crying silently...since that day..I never laugh at old people...she really teached a lesson.

midwesta..

mataan   

WASSUP PPL

MY ONE I THINK IT IS SAD... IT GOES LIKE THIS

Berigii aan Somalia joogay ayaa waxan iibin jiray Dukaan (shop) aabahay lahaa. Markaa aniga iyo saaxiibaday ayaa joogi jiray habeenkii. Markaa aad baanu u yar yarayn (8 yrs old), habeen anagoo sigaar cabayna ayaa waxa noo soo galay macalinkii dugsi quraanka iyo walaalkay (who is very strict). Anigu sigaarkii oo shidan ayaan jeebka gashayday markaas ayuu jeebka qiiq kasoo baxay. jeebkaygu wuu gubanayay kuwii kalena waa la qabtay. Subixii ayaa nala garaacay markaan malcaamaddii tagnay. Habeenkaa ka dib sigaar danbe afkayga maan saarin markaan xasuustona waan isla yaaba.

Wasalaam

Salaama All,

I gota admit...to this date I don't know how to walk on High heel shoes!...Anyway, Last new years some friends and I went to this Somali Rewayad... and a good friend of mine insisted that I wear High heels... after showing me few times how to walk on the damn things, I finally Mastered it or so I thought..anyway, we went to this rewaya and the guy was singing my favortie song(Shankaroon) I was dancing and Enjoying the moment when I twisted my ankel and BOOM I fell flat on my A$$ on the floor and everybody turned around and looked at me.... God, that was the most humiliating moment in my entire life!... However, I started LMAO smile.gif and so did everybody at the end it didn't feel so bad..even though few weeks later.. I met some somali guy in a store and he said "he recognized" me, Oh yeah, you're that girl that fell in the party"....Sh*t... Now I'm back to stage one, the MOST humiliating Moment in my life!!

Ma'salaama

Hibo   

My most embarassing moment was back home in the arabs

It was eid and all the somalis in my city went to the same park, to have fun and enjoy themselves.You see in the arabs guys would follow girls if they liked them just simply follow them around lol its kinda like stalking u but u dont mind if he is a cutie.

Me and my girlfriend were walking around the park, our hair done,expensive clothes, makeup lol we looked like we were ready to get married.

This park being rather old was filled with potholes, you had to be really careful.All we could think of was these cute somalis guys.And suddenly PLAAAAAAACC!!!!!.My ass flat on the floor redface.gif. My skirt ruined,the two cute guys came to see if i was okay but u could see the smiles on their faces frown.gif

Well that was my most embarasing moment ahhh well smile.gif

Hibo   

Ha u guys don't wanna hear mine... this is back in 94.. My cousin came from hargeisa.. n so.. every now n then.. she would make sabaayad( or kibis).. saad kolba u taqaanaan.. Anyways, my mom's older brotha used to stay with us at that time.. this happened in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Anyways tonite she made... kibis for dinner.. but guess what.. she didn't make enough to satisfy our apetite. So my uncle came home.. he always gets ofcourse the best of the collection..He used to sleep in my room all by himself.. n his dinner would be set on the dressing table...every nite.. n Usually he ate his dinner late. So this nite.. we were all hungry for the kibis.. when he came n slept.. we crawled into his room... n stole his kibis. Little did we know that... he planned to wake up in the middle of the nite n eat. After like 3hrs.. n we have had our apetites satisfied... he woke up... n came to us... where is my dinner? I can never forget, he rubbed his tummy n asked..We looked each other so embarassed....walaahi to this day... i can't look him in the eye...I was like 15 then...but it kind of stayed with me!!