Che -Guevara

Puntland Election: Gas Is Done For

Apparently, Somaliland has sent cash across the border so its preferred horse comes on top. Not too sure who the preferred  horse is yet, but this the hard cash that left SL Bank in Laascaanood last night has been circulating. 

Most likely the candidate is from Qardho/Barri region. This is essential in two ways, one to help re-align East Sanaag politics and two to close down Qardho melitia base for Col. Caare (Hopefully in the process bring about a peace agreement). 

3 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

Apparently, Somaliland has sent cash across the border so its preferred horse comes on top. Not too sure who the preferred  horse is yet, but this the hard cash that left SL Bank in Laascaanood last night has been circulating. 

Apparently i sent monies too 🤣

1 hour ago, Dahireeto said:

Wow. 21 candidates is brutal. 

labaad.jpg?w=644&ssl=1

I hope at least they all paid $20,000 la iska rabo. However, I am sure at least five or more ka haraayo because of this. Waa magac aan yeesho kaliya oo xil wasiirnimo lagu helo ee kama aha inay dhab ka tahay musharaxnimadooda.

1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

I hope at least they all paid $20,000 la iska rabo.

I saw some proof that some have paid. I don't know about all. I think when they say "all requirement", that means they paid the money. 

15467706138355.jpg

Lacagta ka soo xarootay murashaxiinta madaxweynaha waa $420,000 halka ku-xigeennada ay ka soo xarootay $110,000, guud ahaan lacagta waa $530,000.

galbeedi   

There is bandwagon campaign to elect Cali Ciise. If this guy doesn't get at least 15 of 17 of his clan he is doomed. 

Can you imagine a Sool candidate has a quarter of parliament from his region yet they complain about others. Gaas is done because it was Reer Sool who put him on the top last time around.

People complain about MS clan but the reality is they  are minority within the parliament. Reer Bari, Sanaag and Sool/Cayn can decide who's the next president?

Looks like there is no apparent dark horse this time. Ali Isse definitely as an experienced heavy weight may be the dark horse. Siciid Deni and Mohamud Khalif (Jebiye) both businessman who are not corrupt also have a chance. We will know the winner on January 8, 2019 .

5 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

People complain about MS clan but the reality is they  are minority within the parliament. Reer Bari, Sanaag and Sool/Cayn can decide who's the next president?

So come they have never  decided  For 20 years  all they need to agree  is to support one candidate we know how  ilkajiir  lost to faroole. And we saw how  xaglatoosiye lost .

gooni   

20 musharax yaa Dr.c/wali dhaliilay asagoo hor fadhiya dhan kasta

Waxaa la yaab noqotay, jawaabtiisa oo aan wax is difaaca uusan meel kasoo gelin.

Taas waxaa loo qaadan karaa inuu eedahaas oo dhan ku sifoobay.

Xataa ma oran sidii sayid c/dille xasan waxaad iga dambaysaanba waa dayrta maanta ahe.

galbeedi   

Folks, there could be huge surprises in this Puntland election.

Here is the latest from Garoowe.

1- Cali Ciise might be getting a lot of media attention, but Puntland insiders say that this guy is outsider. He never been to Puntland until now. People say that if he was a serious candidate he should  have visited the land and gage the political landscape.

Furthermore, he has zero support from Reer Bari who hate the freeloading Soolers who take most of the parliament seats and top cabinet jobs while not having one single region within  Puntland.

Also, some Puntlanders say that " Laguma aamini karo dalka". So, unless he gets votes from Faroole group and others he is in huge trouble. Yet, his election will put the Garaad on the front seat and decide the faith of the community once for all.

The biggest problem is that if the Garaad community is defeated they might relocate from Puntland for good and join Somaliland.

2-The Reer Bari have 21 members , more than anyone , yet they might not agree on anyone. Mr. Saciid Deni might get the majority of the Reer Bari, but the latest news is a business man called Cali Haji Warsame who hails from Mudug but resides in Bari is making some head waves. He is quite, and clean man who is not involved in any corruption. As we speak his graph is rising.

3- -C/weli Gaas is not out as stated by many.  Everyone I talked to says C/weli will be in the second round. The huge pool of candidates might fragment the challengers while the incumbent keeps his main base. For these reasons C/weli is not out yet. 

Last but not the least, Puntland might need to give the power to Reer Qandala who are disgruntled. Their dormant insurgency might reemerge and make huge problems for Cali Ciise or the outsiders. At the end the Puntlanders might decide to give the helms to the Qandala boys and Farah Shire  in order to avoid Somaliland style angry West Burco.

• Like 1