Che -Guevara

Puntland Election: Gas Is Done For

1 hour ago, maakhiri1 said:

Watch Diini, the new Speaker  I believe with his team.

Farmaajo consolidating power almost complete, once GAAS is defeated.

Farmaajo needs to concentrate defeating al-shabaab and removing the Amison. The only way the Federal government will have power over the regions is to share the aid that goes to Mogadishu only. The Turks spend 700 million in Mogadishu and lately the Qataris gave $200 million to the FG. 

Meeqo xildhibaan ayee heystaan Reer Sool? Haddee isku duubanyihiin, uguna wada shubaan, Cali Ciise can go far.

Sadexda walaalaha ah booska isku balaariyey labaatankii sano u dambeysay ha u baneeyaan qabiilada kale ee sheegtaan inay maamulka ka tirsanyihiin laakiin aanan u ogalayn jagada sare. Meesha 1.5 ee ka dhigeen.

On 1/4/2019 at 2:38 PM, maakhiri1 said:

Watch Diini, the new Speaker  I believe with his team.

Farmaajo consolidating power almost complete, once GAAS is defeated.

That means very likely for war in the north. Then while Farmaajo on war in north new problems come up in south. Same circle gets larger. Not good.

Holac   

This election has very little to do with Farmaajo. He may distribute Qatari money here and there to some candidates, but at the end of the day, Puntlanders have achieved great political maturity over the last 20 years that it is impossible for that region to become subservient to Mogadishu. If the allegations of meddling are true, I have no doubt Farmaajo is wasting his money.

Miyir   
On 1/3/2019 at 7:21 AM, Che -Guevara said:

With 49 new PMs, mostly young and  Pland forces openly coming out to repudiate his policies, it is clear his days are over. 

Looking at the other candidates, Gas has better chance returning, I have zero contacts just my guess. One day to go 😎