Sign in to follow this  
J.Lee

What would you do.....

J.Lee   

First you put down a question about a situation, and what would you do. The next person answers the Q, and puts down a new question.

I'm starting this off..

What would you do if you knew the person that had killed your mom?

jah   

umm...i agree with lonley..""what question"" but anyway to answer the question....i would hurt them ,torture their life ,make them WANT to KILL themselfs, humilate them ,spit a them ,but i would never ever kill them....i cant go in to that rage....maybe just not yet..

SuRvIvEr   

simple i would kill them cuz why the hell should they get to live they didn't let my own blood live even though their time might have been over but there is no way in hell would i let them live and continue roming planet earth.But that is if i had them in somalia that is.

J.Lee   

people read the directions......dang y'all anyway Sweet gal tanikiyu!

I'll take her shopping and do things to make her happy......

next Q:

what would you do if you could have the opposite sex organ for 2 dayz??

Haaruun   

Which organ?....OOOOh that organ, I would of give it away for free and help out the frasturated brothers out there; it's not mine anywas, so let them use it.

What would u do/feel if u r a manager of a company and a black brother comes to u for a complaint and concludes his argument that U don't want do anything about his problem cuz he's BLACK?

Nailah   

Haaruun....i would tell him im black too, unless you meant if i was white?? anyway, i would say i was black so he has no argument.

My question: what would you do, if your best friend got jumped when you werent there to help out? (as in try to catch up with them, or try to comfort him/her) But then, he/she gets mad at you, blaming you its all your fault?

Miriam1   

Simplicity..by got jumped u mean robbed rite?

If i wasnt there why would it be my fault.If its a guy i would tell him to stop crying like a sissy and get over it..if tis a girl i would comfort and tell its a part of life in this foriegn countries.

What would u do if a member of your family as in Cousins, was using you in the manner of taking care of her kids while she partyed all nite long...would u tell her the truth or ignore it.

What would u do if a member of your family as in Cousins, was using you in the manner of taking care of her kids while she partyed all nite long...would u tell her the truth or ignore it

I would simply tell her the truth, cause if she decided having kids in the first place..that means she had to give up on the fun things she use to do (like partying) there's no point for her to party it's always better for a mom to take care of her kids rather then not being with her children.

What would u do if a close friend of urs lied to u once..would u forgive her and move on and let it be on ur mind always..or never forgive her or him??

J.Lee   

What would u do if a close friend of urs lied to u once..would u forgive her and move on and let it be on ur mind always..or never forgive her or him??

Dayum! there is this saying that comes to my mind.....If a person betrays u once is their fault if they betray u twice it's your fault..so I would forgive that person cause we're all humans and we tend to make mistakes but I wouldn't forget that betrayal and I wouldn't trust them like I used to.......

What would you do for the males if your significant other pulled a lorena bobbit (the woman that cut of her husband's penis and threw it over the highway)and for the ladies....would u pull a lorena bobbit on your man.........

my mama....i dont know what i would do...to that person that just killed my mama...even through ....i love mama....i would dont anything to the person...i would just leave tha for allah....thatz allah'z..douty....thatz all i gotta say...peace