Sign in to follow this  
B

Online Dating

Neumann   

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

OMG! This is so marx

If you mean Marx's ideal form of dating, we practice its purest form here in Russia. :D

Haatu   

Busted! My foot "I am filling with tears as I write this farewell" :D

What a fool. Why didn't he just create another account? :D

Hales   

With the exception of the mosque and your family arranging your marriage how else do Nigab-type religious Muslim woman get married :confused: . Cause i sure as hell know that the latter is no longer something woman nowadays accept.

My take on it is that woman are segregated from males in Dugsis at a young age and are taught not to asscosciate or chat with males always especially when pursuing education.

Hi Solers,Lets not preoccupy ourselves with such issue.if a somali bro/sis finds happiness and satisfaction in non-somali partner then there is nothing wrong with that.I know few brothers who are married to non-somali women and they seem to be happy with their marriage.

Also there is nothing improper about searching a partner in a mosque,i believe it is the best way to avoid haram acts and less expensive in amount(Remember those lavish weddings and huge sum a bro has to pay??,horta,I wonder if such thing happens anymore).

I remember attanding a juma in my local mosque and the honorable imam announcing that there are about 4 european revert sister looking for a practing husbands.

May be it is time we start enrolling in our mosques.huh,who knows kheyrka aad ka heli doontid meeshaas.

salam

Malika   

Jacaylbaro;190123 wrote:
U want Malika to be online-shisha-addict then ,,,
:D

Jac - You better, come forward and explain yourself here!! It matters not its few years ago you took my name in vain - You are still to explain yourself pronto!!!!!

*pssst* - the jamaican style.

B;190084 wrote:
Lately I have been experimenting with many different forms of dating. First I tried the traditional way of hooking with a Somali girl in the shisha places and the night clubs,I had no success so tried speeding dating, this was not very successful as no Somali women ever try speed dating.

After many months of despair, I tried the Islamic lecture circuits, but the sister were only interested in new converts to Islam so gave up, plus I didn’t like acting fake and being pretentious.

Then finally at the recommendation of a close friend tried online dating. I had to pay the subscription fee but have been very successful. This is a fantastic way to find love with a none-Somali women because if after 6 months your are not successful, you have your subscription fees refunded. Apart from the Islamic sites, you hardly find Somali women looking for love online and they are usually looking to hook up with converts as ever.

If you are looking for love. You are better of paying for a premium site then waiting for cupid's arrow to strike.

knalmtalkinbout

this guys sounds so desperate! waar here in hargeisa, you needn't try any of these forms of 'dating'. they will come to you lol.