Sign in to follow this  
Raage

SOL needs a makeover

Senora   

SOL has had, once upon a time, all of those things your proposing. They had a music section, photo section (community), and a chatroom( which didnt last long). But these things require space, money, and time!

Not to sound redudant, but i dont see the use in adding these features, except that they attract immature people ( its not just the teens that seem to want these!)

juba   

i also believe that SOL is great just the way it is. i agree with pple concern about the immaturity that we will surely experience with the "makeover". besides, we already have a chatroom! all due thanx NUUNE :Dsmile.gif

Curly   

raage I think the site is fine luv, as soon as the "Arab bashing" season is over.

Anyways I'm glad someone your age is here expressing your views in a postive way...Mashallah you're very mature!

Oh and I would offically like to drop the title of the youngest person on SOL! I think Raage deserves it.

:D Maybe I'll ask for it back in 10 years time...when I want an ego boost!

Sky   

SOL looks a bit corny, too much white. It looks like a company website for God sake. But it looks simple and I like simple.

So if you want a photo gallery, just post a thread and post your damn images over there. Want a chatroom, go to nuney's webpage. Want a music section? Buy yourself mp3. Ya get me?