Sign in to follow this  
Raage

SOL needs a makeover

Raage   

ive been a member of SOL for quite a while and not meaning to be rude..i think it should get a new look be more welcoming and interactive for example have permanent chatrooms, music sections,photo sections like Somali-lyf etc...

i think that would be much more exciting and Fun..lol for all the nomads :D:D:Dsmile.gif

Thanks Raage ,,,, That was exactly what was in my mind ,,,, i think we should submit the proposal to the Admin ,,,,,,

I don't think they're such blind but there should be some problems ,,, let's ask them first ,,,

I wouldnt want SOL to have music or photo sections. Reason being, those sorts of things only attract teenagers. Have you seen the amount of 16-18yr old somali girls and boys on that site(somelilife or sum'in)... With all their premature notions of life. Some of their profiles had me rolling my eyes left rite n centre. Something along the lines of

"" Fave person: Tyreese, Joe , Nabi Maxamed (SCW)"....Can some1 tell me how this comes across???

and

"Only contact me if you're buff and have a picture, I aint got time for your shyte otherwise" :D ...blunt is the order.

We dont want that kinda crowd. SOL is for mature people and good discussions.

I also adore the forum layout on SOL --- simple and spacious. I wouldnt change a thing -- 'cept maybe invite more people.

Raage   

well actually im 15 years old and i have pretty mature view in life. maybe im the odd one out and dont belong on these forums :(:(

Jurnee   

i completely agree with guardian...i think it would be a terrible idea to put pics and music and such on this website. for all those who do want that though, why not visit other somali websites that have these sort of things and more.

well raage i am proud of yah @ 15 mixing with dinosaurs like me!! and lemme say that u is holding your ground bro! kept it cool! & dont sweet! as time goes on, i hope u be the front runner for your ppl & country! dont ever forget that!! bro!! our root is all we got!! w/o it we all r nothing!!peace.

as for sol, change is its destiny! remember w/o change one becomes another dinosuar!!

Lemme tell ya ,,, SOL is doing fine ,, i really love the way they put this site, easy, simple, fast and advanced.

Besides, actually i don't agree with putting pictures at all ,,, that seems 2 be disgustin' ,, but 2 take step foreward is everyone's goals ,,,,, there r a lot of PPL want 2 listed some music while postin' ,,, not only music but we need to put some thing ppl can listen like Qoran, Gabayo, etc. ,,, the chat room is also another important thin' to make it effective ,,, although Nuune will be alone then :D:D ,,,,,

Sol needs make over if u ask me....we need a site where we can read the news,down-load somali ringtones, exchange our views in the forum....and if we behave ourselves maybe the admin could be nice enough to create a chat-room.

but i do not agree with a photo section....

Viking   

Originally posted by Raage:

well actually im 15 years old and i have pretty mature view in life. maybe im the odd one out and dont belong on these forums

So you were 12 when you joined SOL? :confused:

Raage   

yes, why is it such a shock that a young nomad like me is expressing his views on a forum did you expect someone like me to be playing with toys or what?