Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Questions ~

STOIC   

^^^Athigu maxat tatga karabta, shaleito anigaba kamit baan aha taatka kajawabaye sualatha.

PS Kooley, with your questions, you were about to make me not study for my big exam on wednesday!I had to ignore your questions.

PSS People i stalk on SOL, Ahura,Curling, Ngonge, Xiin and the list goes on..........

nafta   

^^^Athigu maxat tatga karabta, shaleito anigaba kamit baan aha taatka kajawabaye sualatha

:D Was that on purpose or do you normally write Somali like that. It's almost funnier than the nasal inspired "Atheer".

Who do I stalk in SOL? Stoic at the moment. Waves at Stoic Hi!

STOIC   

Nafta, am on the learning curve, even though my writing is young at it’s heart, and as such lacks the strong theoretical grammar foundation. This is a writing that will one day break the solitary behavior of an individual to a complete highly coordinated society (the day I will beat Bisharo in Somali writing).It seems that it is one of the ways , I will be part of the level of intraspecies interactions that is happening here. :D

PS ***Waves back ***

PSS I am even making progress now that am listening to more Somali songs.Can any one help me with any Somali music websites(other than Somali UK.com). Please.

^Sowwie, Stoic. How about a deal? If you fail your exam, I buy you a happy meal with a toy and if I do you reciprocate? I'm craving for fast food...yummmmmm.

Ahura:

Wasn't either you or CW who told me to remove the angie 'ugly heifer' display pic? :D

LOZ,

I was hoping you wouldn't ask. I'm snow white, innocent. smile.gif LOL.

Urban   

People I 'stalk'?

not really stalking anyone, but i always look for katrina's and passion4fasion's posts.

Most embarassing moment

a valentine's day gone bad.

Castro   

Originally posted by the-urban-hang-suite:

but i always look for katrina's and passion4fasion's posts.

If you're a dude, yac baan ku idhi, wa bilaa Katrina eh. :mad:

Katrina   

^Atheer whachya talkin about! :mad:

Long time no chat Urban, how's your semester going bro?

I find this site is composed of all kinds such as psyco's, phonys, extremists, followers, educators, instigators, historians, comedians, intellectuals, sweeties and lets not forget the obnoxious folks. I guess it's a representation of the general population. What is the obsession with Ngonge anywayz? I find his posts too long to read. :D Yep, I'm slow.

Originally posted by Kooleey:

Ahura:

Wasn't either you or CW who told me to remove the angie 'ugly heifer' display pic?
:D

Not me. Must have been the jealous one. I adore Angie and her exotic kids.

I have a report to finish, but it aint happening so I guess I will answer some of your questions.

What is your greatest fear?

Losing my loved ones.

What's your fondest memory?

Life in Nairobi.

what was your most embarassing incident?

Having my pony-tail set on fire by the school bully and then crying when I finally saw myself in the mirror.

Whose posts do you stalk in SOL?

Loads of people. *Hint: See below*

Katrina   

Lol boys I wouldn't hurt a single hair on your hairy buttocks. True slow wasn't a category, an oversight on my part I apologize. Zafir, you brought up a valid point I should add it considering the recent pick-up lines you've been using. :D Would you like to take an educated guess and place me in a category, if you dare? Castro help the boy!

PS. If I may influence your selection Zafir I have no objections being placed in Bisharo's shadow. I so do admire the lady.

Urban   

katrina uni is fine you know, big assessment next week!

whats up with castro anyway? i didnt get this comment: :confused:

wa bilaa Katrina eh. :mad:

castro man, how did i p*ss you off? tell me so i can do it more often. smile.gif

if its a joke between castro and katrina, then ignore all the above! smile.gif