Sign in to follow this  
True2truth

The greatness of the Somali men

This list is in reference to MOST Somali men.

1. Somali men know how to be a good parent.

a. Somali men will monitor their kids progress at all times and not leave the parenting to their wife.

b. Somali men will make time to talk/play with his kids.

c. Somali men will see his kids as flowers of joy vs a nagging headache.

d. Somali men will teach his kids the proper Sharia

e. Somali men will teach his kids to have.

f. Somali men would prefer to spent time with his family vs going to khat place.

2. Somali man knows how to love their women

a. Somali men will flower his woman with compliments, without any fabrication. when he says “u r truly the most beautiful Somali woman” he means that because he has seen all the existing Somali women( including the ones in china)

b. Somali men wil love his wife dearly even after she has one or two kids.

c. Somali men will not think of the 2nd,3rd, 4th wife just as soon as he utters “Qabilto”

d. Somali men will not divorce his wife and instead will seek counseling.

e. Somali men will never talk ill of his ex-wife / his children’s mother.

f. Somali men will not accept a government support even if he is able to provide for his family.

3. Somali men are hard works

a. Somali men will not create a civil war for 18 years based on tribal difference.

b. Somali men adhere to the Sharia laws.

c. Somali men will not let their enemy (Ethiopia) into their shores but rather settle their difference and unite together. (This one incredibly flatter the heart)

d. Somali men will not bicker 8 hour in a café shop about politics because they are much too busy building their lives and country.

e. Somali men who lives overseas are working on their education and striving to better themselves unlike the Somali woman who just sit around.

f. Somali men will not have a baseless pride.

g. Somali men who lives overseas send money to feed the poor NOT to support warlords and their quest to kill and rape women and children.

h. Somali men welcome change and are not hindered by old ideas.

i. Somali men have the force and firmness, and the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

And here I’m campaigning the ceasing of their future existence, when clearly they are the greatest of all men. How can I think in this backwards manner when ½ of me is composed of a Somali man’s gene

ps. please feel free to add more to this list. :D

Originally posted by Username:

Loool, sh1t man I spilt drink on my shirt. Koleey qof dumaroo lagasoo jajabshay weeye baan filayaa!

Siphoningd. how about lets say jamaicans/negerians/arabs/whites, are they much better off than these somali faraxs? What is the story?

[ August 30, 2008, 01:45 AM: Message edited by: Rahima ]