Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Some Pictures I Captured While in Xamar Recently

Salaan...

Che-Guevara: Noo, I didn't go the area where Hotel Guuleed is located at. I believe it is in Huriwaa area, which is not a good area now.

Xafka, LoL. The Axmed Gureey Statue ani even markaa Xamar joogay aala fujistay in '92, but what is so worse is that now in that place, some cows are sitting right in the middle of the Isgoyskaas KM-4. Bermuudana isbaaro mataalo, lakiin xaafada wali ma fiicno. My xaafad really si xunee u galeen, inkaar qabiyaasha.

Muraad, duqa, Bashiir Lugeey aa? LooooooL. Ar banooni maxaa ku ciyaarey meeshaas. You know barxadiis. It is so large and had good bacaad. I really wished inaa soo arki lahaa Barxadii Bashiir Lugeey. Horta manool yahay asaga? Lakiin Kaasa Balbalaare shaneemada ma ugu dhaafin dhanka kale, meeshee ku taalay camal Footo Kaah iyo meelahaas kale ma tagin. Shaneemada xataa baabuur aa saarnaa markaa masawiraayi, marka xataa gees gees waaye masawirka. You know Kaasa Balbalaare beysaani aa daganaa iyo gaalo. Especially the road that comes from straight from Taleex oona ku dhacaayo darbiga shaneemada, meeshaas aa Jimco walbo mari jirnay, anagoo banooni aadnay ama soo fiirsanay. Our elder brothers used to play banooni at Warshada Kookada barxadii kasoo horjeeday. So marka gaaladaan guryahooda aa dhagax iyo tuuryo ku rafaadin jirnay markaa soo noqono. Ar maxaa dhibnay.

Macsalaama.

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Salaan...

Che-Guevara: Noo, I didn't go the area where
Hotel Guuleed
is located at. I believe it is in
Huriwaa
area, which is not a good area now.

Macsalaama.

There is nothing wrong with the huriwaa area waraa. :mad: :D

If I remember correctly the hotel guuleed area is still up and running. Huriwaa is the best part of xamar now...they have all the people from the US and europe buying and building houses there so its like the bel-air of xamar.

Salaan...

Originally posted by flying-still:

If I remember correctly the hotel guuleed area is still up and running. Huriwaa is the best part of xamar now...they have all the people from the US and europe buying and building houses there so its like the bel-air of xamar.

Really? I bought one too, if that is the case. Do you know Isgoyska Sanca? Guess who sits there now? That famous guy who came up with the idea of la is cabiraayo. Ever heard that idea? Waa lagu cabiraa and you pay how much you weight. Markaas aa best area i leedahay. Ka kac. :D

Jaaw jaaw.

Xafsa   

Waa leys cabiraa aa? wah...I never heard of that idea.

Did you go visit huriwaa?...My mom bought a house there but its like miles away from laamiga...but you get off at either jiiro huriwaa or ex-kontrool.

lool that reminds me of a jiiro garoob....why in the hell do they name it jiiro garoob?

garyare   

MMA, Thank you for the good job done.

while those pictures made me very sad about the once beautiful/peaceful city which I grew up, it supports my view that Mogadishu has permanently lost its former status as Somali Capital.

Haashim   

Gar yare, Xamar caddey became a ghost town, and will never come back as long as 15 worlords fighting the controll of the pictures above.

MMA sxb, i have no idea his whereabout, since i left somalia before civil war, when xamar was xamr, what about the xertii tima weynta shaleemada ka soo horjeeday, are they still there? or rajiimkii la raacdeeyay raaceen :D

Changed   

all this talk about hurwa reminded my of my home :( ....nayaa xafsa where in hurwaa did u live in .....

from what i hear.......hurwaa has been messed up for a while but its getting back to normal smile.gif ......

Xafsa   

^^^ everything changed...they started building houses deep into huriwaa...my xaafad is soo faar from the laami...you have to at least walk a good half hour.

But before we came here we used to live in yaaqshiid...do u remember that place...on the other side of suuqa huriwaa.

Changed   

OG......lol.....HURWAA is in mogdisho :D

xafsa i remember yaqshiid, we lived right between suuq jungal and hurwaa ..like in the middle but we were considered part of hurwaa.....

my sister told me that in the suuqa jungal there was this mad man called cali dheere who u used to chase kids :eek: i wish i had all the experiences they had ... :(smile.gif ..did u ever hear of cali dheere icon_razz.gif

Xafsa   

lol og girl...

mizz unique...I heard about cali dheere..but I haven't actually seen him. you should go back to somali right now...there are hundreds of cali dheer's now. I had this crazy wome slap me once 'cause she thought I was messing with her when I told her I wasn't canbaro!

Beautiful Land...really enjoyed watching the pics MMA. Thanks Loads. I used to live in Madina and our house is still located there where my grandpa lives... smile.gif

kir nyaa , every time u change ur story u told me u were born in Mogadisho the capital and now u saying some thing else.

lol@og-girl....hey o-g girl Now u need a craashh coarse for mogadishu more thanever..

if mogadishu ain't good to be a capital, then which city in somali @ the moment is good for a capital??/ and also is it not a good thin or democratic thing to ask all somali peole where they want the somali capital to be.

Mr. Moe   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Thanks for the pics...you're the man-my man. Sorry that's how we talk up in crazy Canada. Anyways, thanks man...looking at those pics, I have come to two conclusions. 1) I miss Xamaar(Mogadishu) and I can't wait to visit one day. Hell, I was born in Medina Hospital in 1977 - as I'm sure alot of you nomads were; so move back is the only answer...rebuild is the logical conclusion. I promise this to myself - that I will go back and rebuild my families house (all of Somalia.)

2) That Somalia is the most beautiful place I have ever seen...more beautiful than Canada, than Jamaica, Kenya, Saudi Arabia, Ethiopia and etc etc. I mean come on, one would have to be blind not to appreciate the beauty of Nomad Country; Wide open flat lands and skies, the longest sea-shore in Africa (in most places in the world), grass lands, plateaus, mountain-ranges up-in-the Northeast. And finally, the ratio of animals to humans is so large (40 million compared to 7-8 million people.) Clearly, there is not a land in the world that loves it's animals more.

--------------------------------------------------

"To know where one is headed, one must first know where she came from." Mr. Moe.

Gediid   

Originally posted by Mr. Moe:

And finally, the ratio of animals to humans is so large (40 million compared to 7-8 million people.) Clearly, there is not a land in the world that loves it's animals more.

--------------------------------------------------

"To know where one is headed, one must first know where she came from." Mr. Moe.

Mr Moe

Apparently they seem to love their animals more than they love each other.Maybe its about time the animals revolted ala Animal Farm style.Get the camels to rule,I'm sure they will make better leaders than the current scum who call themselves leaders.