Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Some Pictures I Captured While in Xamar Recently

Xalimo7   

All i see ruined building, but thanks for taking atleast the time to take those photoes.

By the way how on earth some ppl can get in and out without scratch , and otheres being kidnapped once found out they are out of town and required to be paid Bribe ,inorder to be saved. Amazing South.

see you

I never seen Somalia before and WooooW is all I can say I bet it looked really amazing in its hay day. Still it looks good now I can see potential developing.

Dhimbil   

Nice pics...but sad wallahi.

MMA...hadaaba tarabuunka tagaysid, waxaad ii soo fiirin laheed warshada caanaha gadaasheeda villooyin kuyaala.lol that was my place.

thanks for the pics sxb

OG Moti   

Xalimo7 dont you start south and north here please, i feel hate coming from your side.. so think again ... before you do lebeling with that crap of south and north... i really dont understand northern somali people .. they seem to be so into this south is the problem, and south is that and south is this... waxii xun south baa leh .. is that the story here.. man i am pissed now i am not even from south or north or east.. but i hate lebeling somalia to that way.. peace

Originally posted by Baashi:

MMA, Woooooooow :cool: imagine that! we were classmates
smile.gif
if u went Xassan Cilmi Qariindi elementary school in Hawlwadaag. Such a small world!

Perhaps, LoL. But I don't know since a lot of my brothers and sisters attended Hawlwadaag Hoose Dhexe. I started in '84 and when the war started I was in grade 6 or 7, I guess. Cumar Boodboodle {what a name, :D } was my principal. Adi ciyaal Hawlwadaag oo Hodan u dhaw maa ahayd?

OG-Moti, brother, haa yaqeey soo gili hadaa soo gilin kartid masawirada. Waa laguu fasaxay ee soo gili hadii awoodid. They are all yours.

Illmatic, duqa, Isbitaalka Xooga agtiisa maa sheegee, mise dhanka Sarihii Ruushka? Ani baabuur lee ku socday, I ain't dared to walk, ee anoo baabuurka ku jiro lee qaaday masawirada qaarkood, like the Tarbuunka one. smile.gif

Macsalaama.

i see them clearly and they look scary and not so XAMAR wich makes me think, is this truly Mogadishu once the one of the most beautiful capital cities in AFRICA!

Damn, how times change! :rolleyes:

Xafsa   

MMA--walaahi you made me remember how much I miss xamar.

CArwo iidko sida loo galay ma'arkinoo...When we went back in '96 we lived in house near suuqa xamar jadiid near the shaneemo.

Walaahi geesi aa tahay hadaaba barmuuda gashay...isbaaro aa taalaa la yiri...ma run baa horta?

Saraha caymiska amaa soo aragtay? warshada baastadana? The statue of ahmed gureyna....shubkii lee haray.

walaahi kurushbooyadii baan u xiisay..when I went back in '96 I was so amazed...I aint never seen like that before..."Bakaaro, black sea, baar ubax shan boqoleeyda." Is what they used to say.

Any how my memories have run away with me...thanks MMA for the pictures.

1luv

Haashim   

MMA, it's sad to see mogadisho like this, i know this area very well, particullarly carwada, tarbuunka and taleex and shaneemo Kaasablbalaare too, since i lived near baar feerfeer, have u got any pictures further down to guriga shaqaalha or any jidka kaasa balbalaare, perhaps you were lived near Garaashkii Bashiir Lugay...

Is this is the Mogadisho where Musa saying, ayakoo qaaman cadday imaahaayiin asaa dadka guryaha looga saaraa ..... see bottom, nabarkay xamar xamar ahayd asaga intoow joogay, xaan ka ognahay, qandho cagaarane ...