Sign in to follow this  
Drama-Free

A Brother's Response

Just had to share this, hope it makes you go hmmmmm..

A Brothers Response

You ask do I qualify? Can I fulfil your need and become the man you need me to be?

My SISTER, are you prepared for what you’ve asked for? Can you handle responsibility?

Can you accept that by God I am the chosen one, the authority, the comforter and the head?

Will you submit willingly and follow my path? OR, will you fight with me instead?

If I am your king, will you treat me as such? Will I get the best of your beauty and poise? Or, will I be subjected to an appearance neglected and checked with some serious noise?

When I talk, will you listen? I mean whole heartedly and feel me?

Can I be the man at all times? Even when it hurts? Or, is it just when it’s convenient for you?

Can you love me for me and not who you wish I could be? Will you see the STRONG BROTHER? Or will you always remind me of all the other past brothers behind me and make me pay for their sins.

If I don’t buy you jewelery the day your best friend showed you her new set, will you know that I still love you? Or will my good name be uttered along with those other doggish bros?

Will you question if my commitment is real?

Will you be patient and teach me to understand and allow my knowledge of your needs to grow? Or will you shut me out when I ask “Baby what’s wrong”?

Or will you respond with “Well a REAL man would know”?

When we first met what was it that caught your eye?

Was it my mind, my heart, my personality?

Or was it my suit, or my job or do you love what I drive, instead of what’s driving me?

Yes, I can and I will make love to you from midnight to the dawning of the sun…

But if I tell you I’m tired, will you trust I’m sincere or believe that there must be another one?

My SISTER I LOVE you and my heart can be yours.

No woman could lead me astray.

But like you I have needs, so I beg you please in love thang, meet me half way.

In life’s tough times I’ll hold you. In the rough times, I’ll mould you. Your simplest wish will be my command.

My life is yours if need be.

Yes, you can fully bleed me and when hell come in your place, I’ll stand.

A good relationship is a powerful institution that must be built on a foundation of two.

So, I answer your question, YES SISTER, I do qualify now more important do YOU?

DJUK   

WELL I GUESS THE'RE ONE SISTA THAT UNDERSTANDS WHERE,WHE'RE COMING FROM. U KNOW!

SO PLZ LADIES DONT TRY AND CHANGE US JUST LOVE US FOR WHO WE ARE.

Hibo   

Yes my brother I do qualify,I will accept that by god you are the chosen one..if it's god that guides your every step.

And even though sometimes it hurts, I will submit because if I submit to you, you will submit to me and together we shall be a kingdom all our own.

As my king I will dazzle you with my charm, and be the softness that helps you stand in society. I will be the velvet glove AND the iron fist.

When you talk I will be all ears, and I won't be just hearing..I will be listening, and you will remember that with out my listening you would be unexpressed and unknown.I won't distract you with all noise..but know that my nagging is actually a need for YOUR listening.

You can be the man almost always except when you forget that without a woman, you simply wouldn't BE.

And I was not created from your feet so that you may lord over me, but from your side..so that I maybe closest to you..and under your arm..so that I maybe protected by you. And if I were to fear the arm that protects me..what sort of protection would that be?

I will love you for you if we tie the marriage knot. But if u just pull one side of the rope it does not tighten the knot, it is when both sides are pulled that the knot is strong. Just becase u start the love, doesn't mean i must finish it..we must build it together until death do us part.

k..someonelse want to keep answering?. Let's c how each of us understand gender duties.

Hibo   

Soul_Lady that was really touching...it got me thinking. Imagine your man saying that to you isn't that the most sweetest thing oohh.. DAMN

Xafsa   

Yes, I can and I will make love to you from midnight to the dawning of the sun…

midnight?.....c'mon now...you gotta do better than that.... ;)

On the real...that was well written....touching really....to answer the question heell yeah I qualify! :cool:

Tuujiye   

kaalay..Yarta! lafihii hore oo la aasay yaa soo celi ku dhahay?...

Dadka threadkaan ku jiro dhan fiiri..

Tutigood single ee ahaayeen markee waxaan qoraayeen..lol..hadana labo ama 1 ee jiidooyaan..babies nooh..lol..

waxaan hasoo cel celin hada kabacdi..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

we r getting away from reality heye! if u looking for all that stuff, plz move to disneyland!! cuz u aint gonna find that in the real world!! :confused:

there they got all the happens u can imagine!! or else take your pills!!

Juxa   

^^^^^^^ ,must you rain everywhere :D

it was just well written piece, very nice and comforting smile.gif