Sign in to follow this  
ManOfWisdom

Why Do Fools Fall in Love?

Well Continental u r right. Everything that glitters is not gold, huh!

By the way only fools fall in love and I am not one of them. But ur advice is an excellent one for someone smitten with love.

Hey click the link bellow to this see this beautiful somali lady:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://hometown.aol.com/lulanur/myhomepage/profile.html

Well Continental u r right. Everything that glitters is not gold, huh!

By the way only fools fall in love and I am not one of them. But ur advice is an excellent one for someone smitten with love.

Hey click the link bellow to this see this beautiful somali lady:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://hometown.aol.com/lulanur/myhomepage/profile.html

JASMIINE   

To just answer the question... I believe yes it does exist. However it doesn't touch everyone in their lives.

It comes maybe only once to a person and if it passes away you may never find the feeling again.

Of course there is more to love itself than just loving the opposite sex, we love our parenst, siblings, friends and so on. I guess love is what you make it to be inside yourself...

Honesita   

Ameenah.....thanx sweetie.....u know i wouldnt be back if it wasnt for that lil' talk we had....i realized i missed this place...!!!

ManOfWisdom......i'de like to know why was i called a fool...!! Seems like it was a little out of context...dont ya think...!!!

Can anyone imagine waking up oneday to realize that there was nooooo one in the world had loved them...!!

Salaamz