Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Government to ban Islam4UK under terror laws - What do you think?

Ibtisam   

I don't like them and they are absolutely mad, typical kiligi Muslim, But I would never support banning them. Because they is a harmless way of showing their anger and although I don't agree with, much like other groups it offers a non violent platform. If you ban that platform, it will force this already frustrated and angry young mob to be an easy target for recruitment of violent means to channel their angry. At the moment, their views are not killing or harming anyone.

You cannot ban every organisation that does not agree with our mainstream opinions, and if they government takes this road, then it will also have to address the BNP and other mini groups which are as active and vocal as Islam4UK.

In any case if they ban the group, the memember will just reform under a different banner. These same members use to be Hizbu Islam and then Al muhajorun, Islam4UK, Al-Ghurabaa and few other names. Unless the source of their angry is addressed and they are reformed individuals banning a name does nothing, tomorrow it will make them more determined and they will be back with another name.

P.s. Anjem Choudary works for them, I am sure. I've seen people get arrested for years for saying 20% of what he says.

The government can't be seen to be doing nothing against them, especially with all the media hysteria and the fact that a general election is coming up. This is all shows the power of media. Someone tells the media about a planned protest, the media goes crazy, so does half the public, and the government passes more legislation.

Peacenow   

Very good news. You in the UK and America. Behave and work hard. You misbehave there because they are open and tolerant.

You want to know what life is? Come to Italy.

Here you won't survive for 1 minute.

NinBrown   

about time these attention seekers were dealt with.

Norf...the guy is too busy makin coffee for this masters....under psychological capture.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

... if they government takes this road, then it will also have to address the BNP and other mini groups which are as active and vocal as Islam4UK.

Exactly. If they are terrorists; they should be jailed not "get banned". The Home Secretary should compare the Meerkats. Simples.

N.O.R.F   

NB, they are a bunch of attention seekers who I don't agree with but the govnt isn't being fair here. In fact they have reconised most people including most Muslims don't agree with them hence the talk of a ban.

This group is less of a danger than the BNP and EDL who are allowed to protest and have not been cautioned with a ban yet.

A level playing field for all I say.

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

I don't like them and they are absolutely mad, typical kiligi Muslim, But I would never support banning them. Because they is a harmless way of showing their anger and although I don't agree with, much like other groups it offers a non violent platform. If you ban that platform, it will force this already frustrated and angry young mob to be an easy target for recruitment of violent means to channel their angry. At the moment, their views are not killing or harming anyone.

You cannot ban every organisation that does not agree with our mainstream opinions, and if they government takes this road, then it will also have to address the BNP and other mini groups which are as active and vocal as Islam4UK.

In any case if they ban the group, the memember will just reform under a different banner. These same members use to be Hizbu Islam and then Al muhajorun, Islam4UK, Al-Ghurabaa and few other names. Unless the source of their angry is addressed and they are reformed individuals banning a name does nothing, tomorrow it will make them more determined and they will be back with another name.

The most reasonable thing you have said in your SOL life time :D

Originally posted by AYOUB:

....The Home Secretary should compare the Meerkats. Simples.

100% agree go and compare the meerkats.

Like the BNB, they shouldn't be banned and it is wrong to ban them as long as they are not threatning people. Talk about freedom of speech! blah blah blah....

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

quote:Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

The most reasonable thing you have said in your SOL life time
:D
LOZ come on man, I've said many good/ reasonable things before on here- the even quoted me on the newspaper :D

Originally posted by Norfsky:

^Are you admitting living in Italy is like living in jail?

Your funny guy.

Who do you mean by a """hairy Arab guy in a cave""????

Sad guy indeed.

For the debate, banning them is not a bad Idea.

People need to understand this is not our country... come on Muslims.... We only residence whether we born here or not.

NinBrown   

true norf...BNP and EDL are more dangerous than these lunatics but..the media gives them so much attention and they crave this whilst pretending to represent islam.