Sign in to follow this  
Ismahan

Another test !!!!!!! Nahhh just enjoy it....

Ismahan   

Hello Nomads,

Consider this as a retake exam for people failed in the previous one and a new exam for new Nomads..... cwm2.gif

Now try to test ur eyes again.....

Enjoy it....

9people.jpg

Hibo   

Ismahan: It took me a while...laakiinse sis..i can only see 8 ppl...i don't know where the 9th one hid....

MMA: hayee maantane indhihii bulacnimadooda laga cabsanaayey maa tiri 6 lee u jeedaan....waraa, ileen hadaan gartay, indho eriyuu wataa markii la dhahaayey ileen xan ma eheen runey aheyd, biimaalyaasha jamaame dagan wexey dhihi jireen, " Waljir han ma eh"...hada shekadi aabo dhab noqote....ilaahey ha kuu maciino.....waaba lagu inkaaree!!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Bachelor   

sis it was great brain teaser.

i came up with eight people. Couldnt find the other probably he we to bath room. Let me wait for him/her.

Bachelor

Hibo   

aaaaaaaaaah.. i got the ninth person...guys if u ned help in observation..u know whose door to knowck!! cwm26.gifcwm20.gif

------------------

Hibo   

ho my god i must be below average.......i can only see the five abvious ones..tell me guys where are the other ones hiding..let me check one more time

i be back cwm3.gif

------------------

"Don't let life discourage you;everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

--Unknown or maybe me lol

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

--Eleanor Roosevelt

Hibo   

simpa don't feel bad girl i still see only five.......where are my nomad observars i would like to know where those pple are hiding at

Salaan

------------------

"Don't let life discourage you;everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

--Eleanor Roosevelt

Hibo   

Indhadeeq: Five ppl r in the old man's head.....one is at the right side of the arch...n 3 r on the other side...near the bird...well, i can't tell u more than that...try to find them on ur own...I did mess Ismahaan's game up...but u seem, " dhaareertooy"..so I had to rush to my " maskiinimo"....lol cwm37.gif

------------------

Hibo   

Motor: In the oldman's face how many ppl can u count...excluding the face of the old man, that is bald headed??

------------------

Hibo   

Simba sorry bro

hibo and motor cruiser thanks guys i have finaly found all the people....without you guys i don't think i would have figure it out...i would never have guessed they could be on the wall lol

peace

------------------

--Eleanor Roosevelt