Sign in to follow this  
Adnan

i wonder why girls don't call

Adnan   

as a usuall, i exchange phone # when i meet a girl,but i was wondering why they don't call back when they tell you that they will call. i know they interesting and like me, but what i don't understand is why they don't call. is it just game or that's how girls are?

High guys...I see this place is getting packed. HAPPY NEW YEAR.....CIID MUBARAK....I was away for a while to Europe.

Adnan, don't listen to the last anon. Girls (Somali queens) take their time even though they are interested in you. It is just not our culture for girls to jump to every little oppurtunity and act desperate. Have you heard that term "Iga daa cigaleynta"...or "Reer gaalkacyoodka sheekadoodii baad ii keentay" ... Hadaladaas oo dhami waxay ku baxeen gabdhaha Soomaaliyeed kibirkooda. So please if you are a girl, don't call any guy that gives you his number. Next time you see him, tell him...."Damn I am so bad walaalo, I was just bussy with work and things.....I will call when I get a chance".........THAT WILL MAKE YOU A TRUE NOMAD QUEEN.

I agree with Mplskid...... also lets not Forget that Girls if they're not interested in you, most Don't have the Heart to tell you that way upfront so by taking your # They atleast accomplished the task of not hurting your feelings... when they don't call you, That is a 'Sign'that they're Not interested!! ... Better luck Next time.

Ma'salaama

Eid Mubarak and Happy new yr too Mplkid smile.gif

Hibo   

Hi guys well girls don't call cus its not in our culture like mplskid said.

But i don't understand why a gal wld even take the no i personal wldn't atke and just tell the person no point in giving me the no as i won't call u anyways.

Section6er, PLEASE NO SWEARING.

Thanks

Adminstrator

what the ******

u would call if u were interest?

what is the point in that? what are u gaining by not calling?

I don't get help me out here ladies

------------------

(Iriscience)

I got worldwide family all over the earth

And I worry 'bout 'em all for whatever it's worth

From the birth to the hearse, the streets, the guns burst

Words I disperse are here to free minds

And if mine are needy I need to feed mine

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited 01-07-2002).]

Hibo   

Taking a guy's phone number and calling him is equivalent to making the first move or coming on to a guy. WE JUST DON'T DO IT!

That is unless its love at first sight. lol

Hibo   

Adnaan,

I think muna n ladyfatima mnkid told ya as it is.

It is Ur duty as a man to pursue the ladies... not the other way arround.

Honestly, brothers want everything so easily these days .

Libaax,

It is lust when U wanna do un-wholly things.

It is love at first-sight if ya think, i can be a good husband / wife to that person ... i can make beautiful babies with that person lol

see the difference ;)

------------------

'The habit that kicks ya'

Hibo   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Barwaaqo, there is no such thing as love at first sight.

If you shake when you see a good looking guy like me, that is called infatuation. It is not love. It is lust.

Libaax, the above could be construed as lust. However, if your heart falls out of your chest, on account of seeing a gorgeous gal like me, and u think 'I would like to spend the rest of my waking hrs with this brilliant, fantastic, magnificent creature....' then it WOULD be love at first sight.

ONKOD   

Adnan you seem like an honest guy.

First impression is the last. You have to have a game bro. Before you toss out your number, study the woman and see if she is checking you out. Looks are not enough, show your confidence before you approach a woman.

You have to be slick and smelling good. Competition is very high.

First try to get her number the next time.

Second do not be over aggressive on women they hate guys that are all over them.

Take your time in approaching. I know it is hard specially when one of your friends is racing to get her number first.

Avoid to hit on different women at the same time specially her friends it is a turn off for women.

Make no mistake women talk to each other,so if you have given your Phone number to three different women by now you might be called the guy with the Phone #. So stop making your # public.

Believe me if a woman is interested in you she will give you not only her home# but also her pager#.

Good luck Adnan hope you have good intentions brother.

Lots of Love wink.gif!!!!

Abdinuur   

<font color="brown" face="Times New Roman" size"13" OH MY ONKOD biggrin.gif,

WHATCHU GOT SOME SORT OF PhD. OR SOMETHIN'...lol

FIRST IMPRESSIONS ARE OFTEN THE TRUEST, AND YOU SHO' HAVE IMPRESSED ME!

Hibo   

Loooooooooooooool......Abdinuur.. I am sure his aim was for the ladies biggrin.gif

Adnan: I might me a sister with different view bro.. I do call the guys that I say I will call to... for I believe in being honest...If I won't call I will fo sho tell u not to waste ur breathe...it isn't worthy! So don't get discouraged afterall all the sisters rn't the same. Better luck next time!

Onkod: U might loose ur only chace by acting all that!! Some opportunities u gotta grab as soon as u get it, but then again.. its solely my thoughts biggrin.gif

Jaber   

Cadnaan you've made a deadly mistake,a big one!

Number one rule is----->...1-Never,ever give your home # to a girl you wanna date.

Ask for her's,that why you hit three birds with one stone,a) she'll feel desired by adiga(trust me on this,women like to be chased),b)you saved your face value,c)you got the darn number!!

Daacuud   

Jaber, you are always a pro...huh. Thats why I still call you and libaax senior nomads.

Cadnaan, don't ever give me your number because I won't call you. If I am interested I will give you mine. If I ask for yours, then you are in trouble. Thats just me.