Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

SOL is never the same without Nepthys and Ms DD

Oz   

What has Somalia got to do with someone not having the time to appear in a forum?

Juxa   

Originally posted by Ferguson:

soo noqda idiikoo nabada..

from april till november not even note of thank you to ferguson for missing them!!!

that is it...waa waxan loo dulqaadan karin runtii..lakin aamiin to ducada..i know Ms DD is perfectly fine and busy with life, i hope bishaaro is the same :D

Aaliyyah   

Definitely missed Ms DD. She was an amazing sister. So how come Malika you are saying u understand her absence? I hope she left by choice and not because someone insulted her or offended her in some way.

I can understand if they both left by "choice". After all sometimes you can out grow posting on forums...and you can replace them with other hobbies.

salaam

Balo Only SOL Waayelkooda uun baa ka baxsan la' Hablaha hadii la guursada, war ka xishooda ragga dumarka guursadya, oo waa maxay we missed her, how can you miss her when she is married?

Kamaavi   

You are reading much in to it. But assume that Sol is just a good, stronger, and a real family that communicates on daily basis. While communication alone is not going to ensure that a family has strong bond, communication does play a large roll in keeping the family a stronger unit that will have more of a chance at staying together.

Communication opens the door to there being support, understanding, trust, respect and even happiness.

The point is, Sol misses its daughters( married or not) a lot today. They might have moved on with their lives. But it is never same with out them.

Qorax   

Bishaaro was banned from SOL long time ago for reasons that are not clear. She is sending her regards to all of u!

P.s. The way you can find out whether somone was banned is to check their user name and try to send them private email- that option will not appear due to the account being inactive!!!!!